Thank you Bruce Abbott!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
I have been looking and looking for an extreme BIG...BIG moving driving machine with lots of blow and snort :new_shocked: for the past year. Something I could cross to my Dickens Daughters.

Well...I finally found him at Dawns Chase Farm....And, Bruce Abbott even personally delivered him. Introducing :aktion033: :aktion033: LSS Super Image, already a National Champion and HOF in Roadster and Halter and, National Top Ten producer with his very limited foal crop (3rd at R & A's).

His Sire is NFC Superman a National Champion and HOF in Halter and Roadster and multiple National Champion producer. His Dam is Michigans TV Image a mulitple National winner HOF in Halter and Roadster and also, a multiple National producer. Plus, they are both Superior Sire and Superior Dam.

On His Dam side he is straight Michigan breeding with his Grandsire being Michigans Instant replay. His Great-grand sire is the legendary Michigans Midget Mike and crosses back twice.

Super was the first foal from NFC Superman & those wonderful Michigan Mares...the first cross to be hardshipped into AMHA...we are thrilled to have him in our barn.

We will be adding Super to our show string for 2007 and breeding shed too! Super is like a fire breathing dragon- just a whole lot of horse with lots of game...I think it will be the perfect seasoning in our breeding program recipe :bgrin

A BIG Thank you to Bruce Abbott!!! Not only did bruce deliver Super...he spent most of the day showing me all the bells and whistles...Supers likes and dislikes! And, making sure he was a good fit...I am really thankful for all the knowledge he passed on. I will no doubt be back to be a return custumer
default_wink.png
:

Thank you again Bruce
default_yes.gif
:

Here is super walking in his winter jammies just shortly after he arrived...Bruce, even took the time to hitch him for me for a short spin...I felt like a kid at Christmas :bgrin !!

thanks for letting me share,

lis

DSC00069.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his breeding allot! He sounds perfect, i love horses with some 'spice' to them.

I'd love to see his foals next season!!! :aktion033:

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: He sounds and looks awesome! :bgrin

I knew you were getting him and I was very happy for you! He is so very much like his mother Image. She was a wonderful mare to drive. That is her in my avitar with Bonnie McCarthy driving her at nationals. She is now back at Doc Taylors since I traded her back for the Steel colt. You are going to so much enjoy driving him! He is full of himself and loves it!

Congratulations!

Lyn

We have purchased 6 miniature horses from Bruce and two of them are driving machines for sure. Bruce does take the time to go over everything with you about your purchase and give you tips as well. Bruce is a very good guy to get hooked up with. We have been dealing with him since 2000 and he has been wonderful with the us both here at Coventry Lane. He brought my horse Encore Chaps down, actually that was my first dealing with Bruce, 6 years ago about this time of the year, and hooked Chaps up right then and went over everything and then Bruce headed back home to Oswego NY. We wouldn't have been successful at the Nationals without his advise and end up having Dawns Chase Farm Limericky in the Hall of Fame in Roadster as well.

We have a stallion that is a black pinto that we bought from Bruce that has the Michigan's pedigree also of NFC'S Superman, Michigans TV Image, and Michigan's Instant Replay, his name is Tawny Ridge Kiss a Super Star. You will love your new horse for sure, congrats to you! He's a real looker as well.

I love those alert ears! Lookes like he has a life cut out to have a great job and lovin' it
default_smile.png
Congratulations . Maxine

He is a beautiful boy! Looks like he loves to drive also! Good luck with him and congratulations on your purchase! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

congrats on your new horse. we have also purchased 2 horses from bruce and were very happy and he also helped us aquire a 3rd horse. my son has has shown many of bruces horses and his clients horses. bruce has given my son alot of confidence over the past 5 years . my son has done things with horses that i as a mother might have been scared about but bruce had confidence in my son and the horses to know what they are both capable of doing. he is really great at matching the right horse with the right person. not just selling you a horse. you will have great fun with the horse we have seen it many times on our visits to bruces house.

Hi Lis, please clean out your pm box so we can send you some more~

Lyn

Congratulations on your new stallion. WOW! :new_shocked: He sure is nice. Have fun. :aktion033: :bgrin

Congrats!!! It sure sounds like an exciting addition to your farm.

Nice looking fellow, Lis! Your excitement is coming thru in your message, I can't wait to see what nice little cookies your breeding recipe bakes up! LOL! :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :saludando:

Congratulations on your new boy Lisa!! He looks fabulous to me. Can't wait to see him crossed with some Dicken daughters, that is for sure!

Thank you all for you kind comments about Super
default_wub.png
: !! It was wonderful and no suprise to hear that there are many other Bruce Abbott fans....I can see why...he is a class act and wonderful teacher!!

I really do love this Stallion...He is everything that Bruce said he would be!!

Super is so full of himself, he walks around with his tail flipped up over his back - so proud...its a lot of fun to watch...he is a thinker too...you can just see his little wheels turning
default_wink.png
: kinda scary
default_unsure.png
:

Lyn, I would love to learn more about Supers Dam....any info would be FANTASTIC...I hear she is something pretty special...especially in harness!!!! sorry about the full in box...I did some cleaning :eek:

Coventry lane...I would love to see Super's brother, Tawny Ridge Kiss a Super Star...He sounds really, really neat!

thanks again everyone
default_wub.png
: ,

lis

Latest posts

Back