New or actually returned...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy Miller

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for inviting me to the pony /mini form. I actually was a silent member since 2008 when I started breeding American Shetland Ponies. Now 11 yrs. later I have learned so much and still have a great love of the American Shetland Pony. I do not show, but others have done so, and our ponies have always done well! This breed is exciting for us as our ponies have made homes across the nation and into Canada. I totally enjoy the face of a buyer who sees our ponies and says they look so much like little horses. We only breed the ASPC. There great minded and have a wonderful work ethic. Have beauty and brains! Our main heard sire is Mo Shock N Awe, EDV an own son of Harbrooks Mo Mischief X All That Sparkle And Flash (HOF) Superior Dam We also have retained a young stallion a silver bay colt JEM~CYNS Mr. Bo Jangles by Mo Shock N Awe X Royal Polished Gold. he is a foundation stallion showing the type of personality we have come to expect in our colts. He is very much a pony for the decrement breeder. Again thank you and feel free to ask what do we have.

Welcome from Texas!!! I hope to get into Miniature Foundation Shetlands within the next year. I grew up owning, ridding, and training, but have been without since I got married. We will be moving into the country soon though, and I will be in the market the second I have my land ready xD

Latest posts

Back