Thank you Bruce Abbott!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS LIS!!!!!

Can I come visit sometime??? I really wanna see Dickens too..please...
default_yes.gif
:

angusshawneeregional.jpg

AngusShawneeHookstown001ExtraPhotoW.jpg

Lis.. as per your request ....here are a few photo's of Tawny Ridge Kiss a Super Star..aka ... Angus, that has the NFC'S Superman, Michigans Instant Replay, Michigans Proud Image, Michigans TV Image, Image's Little Super Star and various other names that we purchased off of Bruce Abbott that he had also trained him for halter, he had spent a long time in Bruces barn. Angus has done very well for us in the showring in aged stallion and multi-color and we are expecting Angus's first foals this coming spring. He is very easy to deal with, very well mannnered with him being a stallion and he loves to show and get ready for the shows as well. We call him a loverboy as well, since he loves attention and sucks up to women especially. Angus seems to be one of the few Michigan horses that are non fading jet black and white pinto's that stay that way. He has nothing done to the appearance his coat, that is the way he is all of the time. Someday he will be back out in the showring again I am sure. We can only show so many horses with limited time and help getting them ready and such, so some horses have to stay home.

You will absolutely love your new boy, I am sure, Bruce would never steer you wrong, I can vouch for that.

Lisa...he's beautiful...what a great addition to your driving program. Bruce has nice horses and does such a nice job with them for sure! Post more pics! Congrats! :aktion033:

Congratulations on your gorgeous boy! That picture of him is just awesome! You have lots of fun memories ahead of you!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, that is such exciting news for you! I am sure he will sire some wonderful foals when his time comes! And make room for those trophys , I'm sure you will be needing to!

~Karen

default_yes.gif
: thanks again everyone for your kind comments!!!

Cyndi...we would LOVE to have you visit :aktion033: :aktion033: and, we have your Twisters Grand Daddy here too :saludando: I'll put the tea pot on

Coventry Lane...I LOVE your Angus...He is totally awesome...thank you so much for posting those photos...I enjoyed seeing Supers brother
default_yes.gif
: Is Angus broke to drive?

thanks again everyone & Happy Holidays :saludando:

lis

Lis. My mares Carbon and Indy and stallion Midas (Clarion the Gold Standard) are all sired by his full brother Super Star.

Lyn

Angus is not trained for driving, we really would have liked to have Bruce train him but there is only the two of us that show and we already have 3 that drive in 34 and under classes, 2 in country pleasure and one in pleasure, so we never had him trained. Bruce thought Angus would do very well in the cart, just not enough hands I guess. The local shows is when it gets tough but at Nationals they are in different height classes, which is a whole lot easier on both of us showing them. Angus is a four year old now going to be 5 next year. He is a sweetheart and maybe someday he'll be back out in the ring, but he sure loves the ladies at home and being a stallion. He is one of our favorite horses at Coventry Lane and also of my fathers as well. Can't wait to see his foals in the springtime for sure.

Thanks for letting me share also.....he is a special boy too
default_yes.gif
: See you at the shows with your new boy driving, you will love driving him for sure.

Latest posts

Back