Taker kids growing up......went to their first show, with others

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica,

Destiny just called me. He said that he really thinks you should not show Clover any more because she's been wanting to get to know him better and hang out in his paddock instead. He swears it's true, but you know how he can be... just a little self serving at times
innocent.gif

Jill

Erica,

Thank you for posting, Congratulations on a great show! Your horses all look great I too have learned that a good feeding program is the most important thing to have, especially for this time of year when working the horses is tough. I absolutely love your stud "Taking on Heirs". he's awesome!

I'm sure you'll pick the perfect 'man' for Clover all of the studs you listed would compliment her beautifully. However I can't help but wonder how spectacular a Pharaoh baby would be from her
default_wink.png

Congratulations again on your wins and dont forget about us when you clip the rest
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

I agree Jessica clover and Paharoah.. wow..
default_wub.png

TKO and Gambler are my favourite they are so sleek!

Erica,
Destiny just called me. He said that he really thinks you should not show Clover any more because she's been wanting to get to know him better and hang out in his paddock instead. He swears it's true, but you know how he can be... just a little self serving at times

Jill
default_biggrin.png

I'm sure he wouldn't mind another either, told him to make sure the 6 he's got out with him are in foal (included Clovers full sister) here soon before he gets a harness slapped on him for the rest of the summer; he just rolled his eyes like whatever
default_rolleyes.gif

Cloverbud is just a doll, which is part of the reason I don't know what to do with her, as I'll miss her in the barn......so for now she's just going to stay put.

Latest posts

Back