National Pictures.........yes I'm that behind!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...You were busy. They are all so beautiful. I just aquired one of your babies. Erica's Big City Conpiracy Theory. He is a total sweetheart and smart too. I'm looking forward to showing him this year. He just needs to get through his growth spurt first. I hope to make him an all around boy for me once he's three.
He's actually a FULL brother to "Echo" whom is posted on the first page
default_wink.png
who went 2x Res. national Champion. And their dam is on my foaling camera now and looks to be foaling within a week (though Big City was in TX in 08 so she's in foal to Taker for this year) You never can tell, as she's just a tiny thing and is going to mature about 30", she'll be out showing this year
default_wub.png

Wow...You were busy. They are all so beautiful. I just aquired one of your babies. Erica's Big City Conpiracy Theory. He is a total sweetheart and smart too. I'm looking forward to showing him this year. He just needs to get through his growth spurt first. I hope to make him an all around boy for me once he's three.
He's actually a FULL brother to "Echo" whom is posted on the first page
default_wink.png
who went 2x Res. national Champion. And their dam is on my foaling camera now and looks to be foaling within a week (though Big City was in TX in 08 so she's in foal to Taker for this year) You never can tell, as she's just a tiny thing and is going to mature about 30", she'll be out showing this year
default_wub.png
Wow, she's going to be tiny. You must have fed my boy some fertilizer when he was a baby. He's already 34" as a two year old. Actually he won't be two until March. I guess it's going to be AMHR shows only for him. That's ok. My main focus is driving so bigger, in this case is better.

CTsum3.jpg

Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
Janet, Handsome's dam is Glory, Jinx's paternal sister.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'll see what I can do about Handsome. He may like to live in TN along with his dam and uncle.
default_laugh.png
I bet he'd LOVE living in Tennessee!! I didn't realize Glory was his dam! :) She is one of my favorites...

Back