National Pictures.........yes I'm that behind!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice group of horses Erica or should I say awesome, my fav also is TKO whenever you ready to turn him loose give us hollar ;) Im sure you dont need him and Taker LOL

Wow, Erica, the pictures are incredible! Congrats again on a great Nationals. I can't wait to get MeMe's picture... hurry up mail! She is up getting ready for shows now and looking pretty good I think
default_wub.png
We've hit a little snag since we lost Jedi who was her barn buddy and she had a fit of course once he was gone so back out in the pens with the girls she went. I guess I'll have to bring one of the mares in to keep her company.

Thank You for sharing all your beautiful horses with us. They are all absolutely lovely. Congratulations!! Joyce

Congratulations!
default_firstprize.gif
You work very hard with your horses and it totally shows! They're all beautiful, but Clover will always be one of my favorites. There's just something about her.
default_wub.png

Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words about my "kids"
default_wub.png
I just love all of them........of course right now they are all still enjoying their off time and looks like hairy dirty yaks, each and every one of them. But that makes it all the more exciting here soon to unwrap them for another season.

You sure know your stuff! Your horses are GORGEOUS!!!! I've only shown big horses, but this year I'm going to take my little guy to some fun shows to learn the ropes! I can't wait until I figure out what I should be doing. Do you know if there is a good video/DVD that would help me?
Thanks Erica! And best of luck in 2009!

Joyce
As far as videos I really don't know of one......there is probably some out there, but I'm not much help in directing you to one. What I would do is if you are able to go watch and ask questions at a big show. Really there are several farms, who would love to have an extra set of hands at a show and with that you get to see things up close and personal, ask questions and see all the behind the scenes work as well. Watching and asking questions first hand I think is the best way to learn. You'll do great and have TONS of fun!!!

Parmela, I just love Cloverbud as well........I swear she is so SPOILED, it's hard to understand unless you are around her for a little bit but she's a BIG momma baby and is so jealous of the other horses. She had to stay with Belinda two days in April and she didn't eat and pouted the whole time.....she's something else.

She's actually retired now, I think she's deserved it, 3x National Champion and Hall of Fame.......now I have to decide who i want to bred her to - I'm thinking Taker is her pic but we will see.......Pharaoh would be awesome as well!!

Shauna, (((Hugs))) to both you and Meme
default_sad.png
Hopefully the rest of 09 will go better!!

Now it's time to get ready for BABIES!!! I'm shooting to have the cameras up and running on online this week, as I think the first foal should be coming with 1-2 weeks!!!! yeah!!! Got 17 coming I think
default_new_shocked.gif
some Destiny, Taker, Bandito babies, a Prankster baby and some R/ASPC Rock On's!!

Oh congrats
default_new_shocked.gif
!!! What awsome wins and gorgeous horses!! I just love Jesse and Handsome!!
default_wub.png

Congrats again!!

Gorgeous! You do such a wonderful job and have a fantastic show string!

Absolutely STUNNING Horses AND Handlers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aweosme Erica!!

Grogeous Horses

That hea don shot of Ballerina
default_wub.png
She's really really nicely turned out too! Aweosme Job again
default_wub.png

Aweosme Erica!!Grogeous Horses

That hea don shot of Ballerina She's really really nicely turned out too! Aweosme Job again
.........and she's not even clipped
default_whistling.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again everyone!

Aweosme Erica!!Grogeous Horses

That hea don shot of Ballerina She's really really nicely turned out too! Aweosme Job again
.........and she's not even clipped
default_whistling.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again everyone!
They are all just stunning,
default_wub.png
I really wish that in the future Sandy will give some foals that looks like her family. I'm so glad to see this pictures! thank you Erica! For sharing them with us! Can you believe it that one of Taker's daughters lives with us, in little Belgium!

default_wink.png

Great pictures Erica. I can see why it would take you awhile to go through them and then try and decide which ones to take.

Arlene
default_saludando.gif

They all look GREAT and so well turned out congrats...

They are all just stunning, I really wish that in the future Sandy will give some foals that looks like her family. I'm so glad to see this pictures! thank you Erica! For sharing them with us! Can you believe it that one of Taker's daughters lives with us, in little Belgium!
I'm glad you have that Taker daughter. I LOVE her!!!! If she would have been born here, she wouldn't have went anywhere; seems almost all Taker wants to give me are little boys!!! ( I've got two girls
default_sad.png
)But I can't complain as I am quite partial to them, as I think they are goregous.

Keep me updated on her!!!

They are all just stunning, I really wish that in the future Sandy will give some foals that looks like her family. I'm so glad to see this pictures! thank you Erica! For sharing them with us! Can you believe it that one of Taker's daughters lives with us, in little Belgium!
I'm glad you have that Taker daughter. I LOVE her!!!! If she would have been born here, she wouldn't have went anywhere; seems almost all Taker wants to give me are little boys!!! ( I've got two girls
default_sad.png
)But I can't complain as I am quite partial to them, as I think they are goregous.

Keep me updated on her!!!
Did you recieve my email, I sent one two days ago about her, together with some pics?

I will certainly keep you updated.

You sure got those fast! Like I said before, they all look FABULOUS!!
I'm thinking when I come pick up the girls this summer, Knock U Out will some how find his way on my trailer too.
default_laugh.png

Sheryl,

If Handsome finds his way on your trailer you can just drop him off in Crossville!!!
default_whistling.gif
default_whistling.gif

Janet, Handsome's dam is Glory, Jinx's paternal sister.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'll see what I can do about Handsome. He may like to live in TN along with his dam and uncle.
default_laugh.png

Wow...You were busy. They are all so beautiful. I just aquired one of your babies. Erica's Big City Conpiracy Theory. He is a total sweetheart and smart too. I'm looking forward to showing him this year. He just needs to get through his growth spurt first. I hope to make him an all around boy for me once he's three.

Laura

Back