sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they sell anything for the "moody owner" or the "stroppy owner"
new_rofl.gif

the profile picture of Laney and Ricky is gorgeous
default_wub.png
..Im sure she will come round in time..youv a gorgeous family Megan and shes very very lucky to have become a fully signed up member
default_aktion033.gif

I had a good old giggle to myself yesterday at the feed shop seeing products called "stroppy mare" and "moody mare" i think thats just mares for you !!
blush.gif
Thank you Lindi!
biggrin.gif
Treats are helping heaps!

So glad to hear that Laney is beginning to look to you for help - brilliant!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Dont forget to keep the pictures coming.
default_yes.gif

Brilliant - a step in the right direction!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Just a suggestion - I usually avoid patting my minis coz I have found a lot of them dont like it! I normally just run my hand over them in a 'stroke' or I give them a quick scratch in passing.

But the fact that at last you have been able to lay a hand on Sweety is great.
default_yes.gif

Brilliant - a step in the right direction!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Just a suggestion - I usually avoid patting my minis coz I have found a lot of them dont like it! I normally just run my hand over them in a 'stroke' or I give them a quick scratch in passing.

But the fact that at last you have been able to lay a hand on Sweety is great.
default_yes.gif

YAYA how exciting!!! don't you just feeling like you have achieved something SO GREAT!! I know I do with every little step with Penny!

I also agree with Anna, I don't pat my horses (besides Smartie LOL but he is a sook)

I usually give a scratch of run my hand along them... which I'm sure is what you did to lol
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I guess she just couldnt resist a small scratch then..shes will be back for more...great that some progress has been made
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back