Surprise...It's a BOY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evedex

Reaction score
Well, Phoebe seems to be a predictable mare...or at least, I thought she was. 5 squares for a week until the ph drops...waxes up for a few days....LONG vulva for 12 hours or more before foaling and into labour and foal out around 11 pm. Don't they just love to keep you on your toes?

Monday she was at 2 1/2 squares...no other obvious signs in the am....I went out to the barn to bring in the horses around 4pm and there were 3 in the mare's field where I had only put out 2.

OBF Bentleys Johnny Jump Up was still wet but standing on wobbly legs and trying to find supper! We carried him in and checked him out...he is perfect!

Being unprepared I was almost out of camera battery power so this is the best shot I could get. I'll work on getting some better ones today and will post them on my website tonight or tomorrow. <www.oldbellfarm.com>

Phoebe06%20016-sm.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]So happy for you this delivery was uneventful.[/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRADULATION :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I want that kind of foaling, oh wait, would like a filly tooooo.

default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Well its been a weird and wonderful week here in Ontario has't it! Congratulations Eve!!! He is a cutie.

Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: He's a beauty..............
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: THAT'S ONE BEAUTIFUL FELLA
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations for a safe delivery of a healthy colt. Waiting with baited breath to seem him unfold!

Latest posts

Back