Super Gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I've been following the Super Gelding programs website, and from what In understand there were meeting to finalize everything on Feb 28 and march 1st. Was everything finalized and should be up and ready soon, or are there a few more set backs?

Hi Megan,

We are waiting to here from the AMHR BOD on all approval. As soon as I hear, I'll let you know.

Sounds good. I'm anxiously awaiting to see if it is anything that will benefit me and that "mysterious" new gelding of mine. I think i'm more anxious for him to come home though.

We (the committee members) are excited to see so much interested in the ASPC/AMHR Gelding program. Unfortunately the BOD tabled our final approval until the fall board meeting which means we will not be able to enact the program until the 2010 show season. In the meantime you can checkout our website at www.supergelding.com

bummer.
default_no.gif
Wish it could have gone through for this year!!! I was really looking forward to it.

Yeap, we were looking forward to the Super Gelding incentive program this year too since we have a A sized gelding, a Modern gelding, a Classic gelding, and a Foundation gelding.
default_smile.png

As far as the shetlands that are geldings, there is a class that is offered at the Area shows and Congress for Amateur Gelding Incentive, plus at the AMHR Nationals they offer the Gelding Incentive plus the Jackpot Amateur Mare Incentive class there as well. This Super gelding incentive is a added program that I think will be approved since there is so many people have an interest in the program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on AMHR show some more support to your geldings
default_laugh.png

I hope it will happen next year. I plan to get my gelding back out again in 2010.

Latest posts

Back