Sunny's Pregnancy and Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
hi all its boxing day here now ....i havent even got a hangover WOW
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Hope you all have a lovely xmas day
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

OK Diane, may I suggest that you make arrangements to fuel up the plane and pop over here for New Year to re-create that meal for my lot!! We promise to do clearing up afterwards too!

HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE.
default_yes.gif

Oooooo Diane, spatzle is delish. On a trip trodeo Maryland I had the fortune to eat some. Everyone thought I was nuts for having Spatzle and potatoes.
default_smile.png
:). I was the crazy one from Texas. Everyone else was from the North. They wanted to know if I carried a gun and

Would love to have an update on Sunny.
default_yes.gif

Has anyone else heard anything?

Hey guys! Still nothing. She doesn't seem to be eating as much lately and the day before yesterday she was laying down alot (not flat out). Other than that nothing has changed, she's driving me crazy! If the weather is nice tomorrow I'll get some pictures. So yeah, not much to report of but I'm still watching her like a hawk! We'll see....

Hey guys, we are settling in really well, all the animals are doing great. I was able to borrow a baby monitor that has video and sound and it works perfectly so now I can watch Sunny all night while she's in her stall, I've started locking her in at night so I can keep a close eye on her and it's been great, really beats having to get up and go outside to check on her. The sound is great on it as well so I can hear everything that goes on in there. This morning she was laying down and laid flat out for a little while. Still no changes that I've noticed, maybe you guys will notice a change.

Here's some pictures of Sunny taken yesterday, 1/6/12-

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

IMG_8902.jpg

IMG_8930.jpg

IMG_8934.jpg

Well no real change in her udder, but then I dont think she looks big enough in her tummy yet to be thinking about getting a start of the milk bar!

However that tummy is definitely moving in the right direction!!
default_yes.gif

So glad to hear that you are all settling in well at your new place.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well no real change in her udder, but then I dont think she looks big enough in her tummy yet to be thinking about getting a start of the milk bar!

However that tummy is definitely moving in the right direction!!
default_yes.gif

So glad to hear that you are all settling in well at your new place.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah her tummy isn't huge, some days she's sticking out on the sides a lot and other times she's hanging lower and hardly sticking out. She's throwin' me for a loop
default_smile.png

sounds like that little foal is very active, Sunny will have her hoofs full
biggrin.gif

Still no baby, or big changes. She's been eating a little less hay the past few days, the past two nights that I've felt for foal movements the baby has been really active, lots of moving and some kicking. She's up and down a lot at night. No udder development yet.

This was her the other night..........a common sight the last few nights
default_smile.png
We're being hit by a big snowstorm so nice to be able to watch her from inside
default_smile.png

sunnysleeping.jpg

Aww bless her! I do love to see them flat out and relaxed. She looks very happy to be all cosy in her warm stable too if you are having nasty weather outside.

It will be good if she hangs on a bit more before foaling if you have more bad weather likely over the next couple of weeks.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Hey guys! Sunny is STILL pregnant, but she is doing well and baby is still very active, so as long as all is well I'm happy
default_smile.png
As far as any changes.....she's eating less, throws her hay around more than eating it, she seems to be carrying the baby lower rather than wide, and she's started shedding like crazy! I checked my other horses and none of them are shedding even a little bit, could that mean anything? Still no bagging up, that I can tell anyways, looking at her all the time I don't think I'll notice any of the small changes.

Here's some pictures taken today 1/29/12-

IMG_9001.jpg

IMG_9005.jpg

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

Her tummy is looking good and I do think there might be a little movement in her udder??

Maybe she's hanging on to this baby in the hope of a change in the weather?

Latest posts

Back