Sue from Riverdance Ratted Me Out (smile)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from a nearby neighbor in Texas. Best of luck at the show and with your new girls!

Sharman

congrats on the new girls and best of luck at the shows, another neighbor from Texas
default_saludando.gif

Barb, great to see you here!! Wow, are you ever going to be in trouble with Tim.
default_rolleyes.gif
I've tried hiding one before, but never three. See you Friday. And of course you know I want your little filly to do good.

Rita

Barb, great to see you here!! Wow, are you ever going to be in trouble with Tim.
default_rolleyes.gif
I've tried hiding one before, but never three. See you Friday. And of course you know I want your little filly to do good.
Rita
I know....I haven't yet figured out a way to tell him. <LOL> I HAVE to sell some horses and quick! <LOL>

Thanks everyone for all the great welcomes. I hope to get to know a lot of you on this wonderful mini horse journey.

Welcome, Barbara!

You will love your new girls! I sure do love my Riverdance kids! One is in training now in TX with Blue Ribbon Training and the other is my 'project' girl to show. We are having a fun show year!

Have fun at the show in Stillwater! Wish I could go, but harvest is starting and I have to do the cooking for the crew
default_sad.png
I would rather be showing! lol

Good luck in telling your husband
default_laugh.png

Peggy

Hello and welcome to the board from New York!!!

You'll enjoy and learn soo much from this place, I know I have
default_laugh.png

Dan

Latest posts

Back