Sue from Riverdance Ratted Me Out (smile)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilkenny Farms

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
default_saludando.gif

This is my first post. I am Barbara Kilkenny from Kilkenny Miniature Horse Farm. I figured I had better learn how to navigate and find my way around this forum before I end up in BIG trouble. I heard from several people that Sue from Riverdance Miniatures has ratted me out,
default_laugh.png
I just bought three horses from her.....but haven't told my husband yet. I never could find that post from Sue, so I decided to just start a new post.

My husband knows I am thinking about buying one horse....a really good driving filly, he does NOT know, yet, that I bought three. It is a joke around our house that "I am not a breeder, I am a collector." I have to prove him wrong and sell some horses before these three mares get here. Sue made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
default_yes.gif
Ok.....just to be honest, she made me an offer I "didn't" refuse.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and becoming more involved and maybe posting pictured of my two new foals that were born a couple of weeks ago.

I will be at the Cowboy Classic in Stillwater Okla this weekend with my tiny buckskin pinto filly. I am really new to showing and I am a bit nervous. I would love to meet some of you when I get there.

Barbara

Kilkenny Miniature Horse Farm

http://kilkennyfarms.org/

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the forum.
default_saludando.gif

Hopefully your husband will not learn how to navagate this forum.
default_biggrin.png
The girls are doing great.

This forum is a wealth of information, so enjoy it.

Also, good luck with your filly and your first horse show.

Sue

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information here. Always something to learn about these minis.

I will also be at the show in OK. Gonna be a hot one.

Good luck on showing your filly.

I will have 2 there.

C U there.
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
WELCOME Barbara!!!! This is the best, most wonderful place to learn and make new friends!!!!! Can't wait for pix of your minis!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I just did the same thing for my daughter. The day the horse was coming we told him by the way we have a new horse coming this morning. If you saw the look on his face when he saw the sharp looking mini stick his head out. That was priceless. LOL
default_biggrin.png

Good for you I am in the same boat as you. Good Luck.

Welcome from southern NJ...and congrats on your new purchases!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from Maine always nice to meet new people you will love this forum. Good luck at your first show.

Welcome to the Forum, Barbara!
default_smile.png
Glad to have you here.

Be sure to look me up in Stillwater. I'll be there with my group of 6. And sweating........
default_rolleyes.gif

Hi Barbara! Welcome here to the Forum and also to the Cowboy Classic.
default_biggrin.png

If you have anything that we might be able to help you with we will be stalled right near the door into the show office. We plan to arrive around 9 Friday morning so don't hesitate to look us up and ask for help with anything. Anyone you see at the show will give you a hand if you need and we are all FULL of helpful suggestions!
default_rolleyes.gif

See you there!

Charlotte

Welcome Barbara!
default_saludando.gif

I won't be at the show, but I am in OK too, so maybe I'll get to meet you some time!

Robin

Latest posts

Back