Such a SAD day for Danielle...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle,

So very sorry you lost your foal. We lost our most anticipated foal this year the same way. It is very depressing, but raising horses (or anything else) it is going to happen from time to time. A very bad way to start, but maybe things will be better from here on. So glad the mare is OK.

Danielle dear! My heart breaks for oyu! I'm SO sorry. I wish someone would have been available to watch her while you were at work..

please accept my hugs and condolences.

Maxine

Danielle,

I am so very sad for you. I remember that helpless feeling.
sad.gif

I am so glad your mare is doing well though.

Susan O.

Oh no no no not Abby's baby......Dani.......
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

We had just been talking on the phone so much comparing notes and we were so excited and happy and I cannot believe this has happened......this just is way too hard......Dani.......I am sooooo sorry..........

We want you to know that we are thinking of you also. It is heartbreaking to wait so long and to end that way, we have experienced it also. We are glad that your little mare is ok though and don't let this discourage you. Just wish we could ease the hurt some for you. Lavonne and Larry

I am so sorry I know how devesated you must be.

Oh Danielle, my heart goes out to you! I've been watching your daily updates and knew how excited (and exhausted) you've been.

MA

OMG!!! Danielle, I am sooooo sorry to hear of your loss. Like so many others on here, I know how heartbroken and devastated you're feeling right now. And I bet you're beating yourself up for not being there. Please don't be too hard on yourself!

I hope that sharing your grief with Abby herself will help you get past this. Thank God she's alright!!!!! My heart breaks for you.

Danielle,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how anticipated this foal was for you. Don't loose hope. Glad to hear Abby's health is good. ((((((HUGS))))))

Thank you Mona. I am so very sorry Danielle, my heart just breaks for you and Abby.

Danielle, there just aren't the words to say how very sorry I am to hear your sad news. I have all been waiting for your big announcement and I am just devastated and heartbroken for you and Abby... Your forum family will be here for you when you are ready to talk. (((((((hugs)))))))))

I am so very, very sorry...I wish I could make the hurt go away...
sad.gif

I am so sorry...I know how devastating this is and you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Oh I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.

Dee

Oh Danielle, I am so very very sorry.

I lost one a couple years back that did not make it out of the sac and I know how you feel. It is a very self punishing thing and the guilt and the whole bit. You are not a bad Mom or Grandma, it is breeding and unfortunately it has happened to most of us.

Hugs to you, I am sorry

Back