Such a SAD day for Danielle...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle, I am so sorry for your loss. I know your heart is breaking and I feel for you. I have been anxiously watching and waiting for your posts. I wish there was something I could do to ease your suffering.

Heather

Danielle,

I am so very sorry! I know how excited you were about having that foal.

Thank goodness Abby is okay. Hugs and prayers for you and your precious little Abby!

Thanks Mona for posting this.

what a sad thing to go through..you wait so long for these babies......my heart breaks for you.....there are many, many people here that know your pain, share your pain and cry with you. I am so sorry......I asked Lily to welcome her for you at the bridge.....

Please know we share your grief. So sorry for your loss
no.gif

What a sad thing, I'm so sorry for the loss of this baby.

I am so sorry for you Danielle
no.gif
.. Prayers for you and Abby

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw crap Danielle that is so terrible...I thought I was having a truly sh*tty day until I logged on here to read this. I am truly so sorry for you, of all things your first foal. You had done everything possible, so please do not beat yourself up. If you want next week when I get back for Toronto I can come out for a cheer up visit, or you come here for the day. I will pm you as well, but please, I understand how you feel and my heart breaks for you! Darn, I thought the Ottawa Valley Black Cloud had moved somewhere else!!!

Kim

Losing a foal is always heartbreaking......regardless of how it happens.
sad.gif

Please don't get discouraged Danielle. Sooner or later, losses like this will happen to anyone who breeds. Unfortunately, it happened to you "sooner". Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

Dani, I am so sorry I missed your phone call, and I feel so bad for you. I know too well the heartbreak. I lost my first & second foals, and was nearly ready to give up. Sometimes no matter how hard we try, things like this just happen. You did the absolute best you could, so please do not be hard on yourself. I am glad to hear that Abby is alright. I wish I could say or do something to ease your pain. Please know that I am thinking of you.

Danielle,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I have been following your threads with such excitment for you. Good to hear that mama is doing okay.

Hugs,

Liz V.

Danielle,

I'm sooo sorry to hear this...I've been following your posts as well. Like others have said, I've been through it too, and just don't be too rough on yourself....

(((HUGS)))

~kathryn

Ohhh I am so very sorry for the loss of you foal. I'm glad your mare is doing fine.

no.gif
I am so sorry for your loss .I know words are shallow at this point. I will keep you and your mare in my thoughts....{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your mare...
wub.gif

So sorry Danielle, it is a horrible thing to have to come home to. My thoughts will be with you and your mare. Poor thing. <<hugs>>

I'm so sorry for your loss. These things are never easy. ((((HUGS))))

I am so sorry to hear this heart breaking news.

Danielle, I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. I did not want to click on this thread. I am so thankful though that you still have your sweet mare. I'm so sorry this happened. {{{hugs}}}

Danielle,

I am so so sorry - my sincere condolences to you. I know how much this hurts. (HUGS)
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back