Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough
default_smile.png
we will be watching when you put her on again!!

I can't believe they moved your thread aswell!!
default_no.gif

default_saludando.gif
at least you no she;s prego i new she was,whats going on with them moving your thread to

dont u think thay shouild tell us why

Not you too Kara!! Guess we should start to say 'Welcome to the Back Porch' as all the mares arrive.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the regular Back Porch posters as I'm sure they dont agree with pregnant mares/marestare topics being on their forum - my apologies to them, but it is not our fault..........or is it?????
default_unsure.png

I wonder if someone has complained about us chatting???? If so I would like to know who?

I dont know why we have all been moved, at least I can start a new thread for Stormy in Spring. It seems most the thread is about their foaling, so I dont know why unless it's because they have been active for so long???? I plan to put Stormy back up on Marestare and continue a NEW thread for Stormy come time it gets closer. At least I have a TON of pics to compare!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
Thank you all for being so helpful and kind. I plan to keep watching the other girls so I can get my "fix" for the year, as I dont
default_smokesmile.gif
. So will need to see some foals VERY soon!

Oh, the other mare is not pregnant, which I kind of suspected, but I didnt want Stormy to travel alone, and I fiured while I was up there so I didnt do the same thing, but without a baby at all!

Well it has been lots of fun just a bit early
biggrin.gif

Many of us have foals due in the spring so Stormy will have plenty of company and we can enjoy the approach together.
saludando.gif

Wow- there will be lots of mares to watch come spring time! Hope not too many
new_shocked.gif
My girl is due in April so she will be on the spring foaling list and on Marestare in March
biggrin.gif
Can't wait!!

Spring will be busy for sure. My little mare is due May 28th???/ Going to put her on Marestare in April Will be watching for your also
default_wub.png
. Love the babies.

Yep, I plan on putting her up in April or so, will watch her udder and belly to make sure when the time is right. I should know what to look for now, huh?

I'm going to have fun watching all these mares later on!
default_laugh.png

default_saludando.gif
OH goodie at least when sweety and suzies foals are born we will have some more to watch and chat about

yay
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Just been catching up..im sure your a lil dissapointed but
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah yay you got it all to look forward to again and in the very near future
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Looking forward to it
default_yes.gif

I was just thinking, and worrying (you know me). There were a few times Stormy had that discharge. I didn't think much of it when I thought she was 11 months pregnant, but since shes only 4-5 months, should I be concerned?

It was about a month to month and a half ago, I posted a pic way back. Not bloody, just clear maybe slight pinkish. At the time we were thinking mucous plug, but hope not now!
default_smile.png

We need to get Lea to move her thread here, too. I worry that no one is watching her mare enough. I know she has a little ways to go -- but that's what we're all good at!!!!
new_rofl.gif
no worries for Firefly Diane I have her up every night all night, I am totally addicted to this girl. She reminds me of my Britt and she is so sweet. Have you seen her with Kitty Sue? She is so gentle.

Yes i agree that she should be moved here as it is so much easier. Lea doesn't post much cos she works long hours. She gets up sooooooooooooooo early
new_shocked.gif

default_saludando.gif
I watch when I get home and figured Lea worked long hours or something because the cam doesn't come on for me til late and is again off pretty early in the morning most of the time. Was wondering if it was just my connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back