Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too much to report here tonight
default_sad.png

can't be too much longer now Kara!! how is she looking udder wise?? good idea with checking her out with the vets! hoping everything goes well fingers crossed for good news~!

shes proberbly just keeping you hanging on like all our girls
default_rolleyes.gif
she looks very pregnant to me
default_yes.gif
good luck with the vet

try not to worry..Im sure the baby will come when its good n ready
default_yes.gif
easy to say that I know I worried for the last 3 months night and day..Im sat here at this very moment in time covering the greys that new baby brought along with it
closedeyes.gif
..animals n kids whod have them
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks lindi, I have an appt to take her and another mare to the vet tomorrow late morning. Fingers are crossed and praying!

default_saludando.gif
she sure looks pregos to me hows her udders and belly looking

got any more photos............

How did you go at the vets

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you are back safely Cassie! Missed you.....Ok, I am on my way home from the vets with hubby, So I have good news and bad news..........good news - Stormy IS pregnant
default_smile.png
bad news she didn't take last year
default_sad.png
so no baby until spring all, sorry but kinda glad, its getting way too cold here.

Spring foals are so much easier and you will have all summer to play with your new baby. Hugs renee

Oh Kara, you must feel a little disappointed, but at least she is in foal and a Spring foal will be much easier for both you and her to look after. Did the vet say how far gone she is/when you might expect her to foal?

Sending hugs.
default_yes.gif

So glad she is in foal Kara!!! n glad she won't be foaling in the middle of winter!!!

I'm guessing you won't keep the camera on until she is close?? do let us know and we will watch her!!
default_biggrin.png

The vet said maybe april or may. I will probably leave her camera on till mid oct, to finish my marestare fee. I plan on having her back on closer to then. In the meantime I will have to get my foal watching from suzie amd derby and the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back