Storms check in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
We are just South of the severe NW Arkansas storms from the last 2 nights. We had high winds, rain & hail, but not like the folks just North of us.

So far the only damage here is some temporary fence down and several HUGE sheets of metal laying in the pasture. There's insulation all over the chicken house roof from the sheets that were just peeled off. Fortunately the horses use a barn that was on the side the wind was coming from and everyone seems to be OK.

Other central states folks please check in
default_yes.gif
:

We are fine here in Greenville,IL . I was watching the storm all night and i prayed and prayed and it worked , I was watching a cell that was coming to Greenville and so i started praying. I thanked god for my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in western KY. Been under storm threats for several days but so far all is well here.

We are in south central AR just below LR , we have been blessed so far. all the storms that moved thru AR have missed us. The storm lines would break up just as they would pass thru our area, some reformed after passing us. We are fine here. Hope everyone else is ok.

Maranatha!!

Shelley<><

I'm VERY concerned with everyone in Missouri and Oklahoma!

Hope Lisa Foster checks in soon........she's in the south end of Missouri.

MA

Back