STOLEN mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivytoro

Reaction score
I'm posting this for a friend.

Stolen miniature horse: Blaze is an 18mths old colt, 26" at the withers, chestnut with white mane and tail and an "S" freezemark on his left shoulder (see pictures below). Stolen from Lehenaghmore, Co.Cork, Ireland on night of 14th Dec. Large reward offered for safe return. Contact Padlock-Ireland on 0877626269 or Eddie Barrett on 021 4809069 or 0879050213.

stolen0.jpg
stolen1.jpg

Any help is appreciated. You can also contact me via PM if you wish and I will pass it on.

Please spread the word!!!

Thanks for looking.

Wow that must be heck to live through to have a little guy stolen hope he's safely returned.

are they sure he was stolen and hasnt just escaped?

i know of someone recently who rescued a donkey that was loose on a main road and gave it a safe home and it took the owners 7 days to claim it because they thought it had been stolen, so didnt bother to look for it and it was only by word of mouth that they found out that it had escaped and was taken in by someone before it caused an accident.

usually in Ireland if it goes missing, it doesnt turn up, usually stolen horses end up being shipped to England because there is nobody to check and especially a mini, which could fit in the back of a van.

what a pity

Here's a clearer and more current picture that I just received via email:

stolen2.jpg

are they sure he was stolen and hasnt just escaped?

i know of someone recently who rescued a donkey that was loose on a main road and gave it a safe home and it took the owners 7 days to claim it because they thought it had been stolen, so didnt bother to look for it and it was only by word of mouth that they found out that it had escaped and was taken in by someone before it caused an accident.

usually in Ireland if it goes missing, it doesnt turn up, usually stolen horses end up being shipped to England because there is nobody to check and especially a mini, which could fit in the back of a van.

what a pity

Actually, because Blaze has a freezemark he stands a good chance of being found if enough people are alerted to his theft!!! And I suppose it was theft as they had to lift him over a padlocked gate and 7' wall to get him out.
default_sad.png

I haven't had a chance to be here on the forum much in a few days so I'm late on this thread.

Poor little horse, that's so sad that someone had to steal him. I sure hope they will find him safe & sound, and very soon!

Back