Still watching Big Brother???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I love that Brendon is gone, not sure who my favorite is right now. Jeff can be a real bully and Rachael cries to darn much. Dani is making her way in the game pretty good with her new alliance. But I don't think she will make it to the end. So who did you all vote to play against Rachael to come back into the house? I voted for Dominick of course, he has the best chance of getting past Rachael.

I love it!!! I kind of hope Brendon is voted back in BUT that Rachel is who he faces off against. I love the drama on that show
default_biggrin.png

OMG!!! Could there have been MORE people crying on last nights show?!?!
default_wacko.png
I can't wait for tonight! I want Cry Baby Rachael to go home sooooo bad! She is so rediculous(sp?)!!!
default_yes.gif
Idealy It would be Rachael voted out, competing against Dominic, he wins and comes back and helps take Big Jeffdown! (Seriously!! Who gives them self a nick name!
default_rolleyes.gif
).Now don't get me wrong I like Jeff and Jorden But Cheese and Rice Jeff is a bully and sooo full of him self!! Speeking of nick names... Why do they call Dominic PT??? I'd Love for E.D. to come back and clean house! I know that won't happen but maybe Danielle will win HOH tonight!!!

Just my opinion!!

LOVE Big Brother and all the drama!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the drama, too... but because of that, I hope Rachel stays and Brenden comes back... to hopefully be promptly followed by one of them being evicted. What is up with Lawon???? I don't know what he's thinking or what kind of a super power he expects to be granted when he comes back (doubt he will). Crazy people!!!

I want Rachel voted off, and Brendon to be the one voted back in, they compete against each other to get back in the house, BUT they don't get to know who they are completing against. Brendon wins, Rachel goes home (not jury) and Brendon is so horrified that he loses control and votes Jeff out for not protecting Rachel, Jordan joins with Dani to take Brendon out. In the end its Adam and Lawon in the final two. LOL that would be classic, Oh yea Lawon wins because he let himself be a pawn for the Dani side once.

Ok so a girl can dream. If you think they cry alot on the show, you should see the feeds. And something they didn't show on TV. Rachel and Brendon had a BB wedding complete with trash bag dress and tux (can you say, how fitting was that LOL) They got a cake and champange.

Right now I don't like anyone, they all cry to much.

NO WAY!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
What a great show last night! I can't wait to watch after dark to see if I can figure out who one HOH!!! Please don't be Rachael!!
default_laugh.png

I love it!!! I didn't watch the After Dark. I'm holding out (as of now, resolve may dimish) and trying to wait until Sunday. I'll miss seeing (and hearing) Lawon on the show but he did make one of the all time dumbest moves.

Oh for sure! You NEVER EVER volunter to go on the block! NEVER!!! LOL!! I'm holding out too but I think I may have to peek tonight!!
default_wink.png

Watching BBAD now but because of the feeds I already knew who won HOH, of course I won't say who it was. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped but oh well, its just a game and one of them will eventually win, probably Rachel now but you just never know. According to the chat rooms and boards, no one can believe that America voted Brendon back in, but you never know about the part of America that only watches the show, not the boards or BBAD. Should be an eventful rest of the summer though LOL.

Well I broke down and watched last nights after dark and I'm cool with who won!
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
I totally agree, I think it will be interesting and eventful rest of the show!

(edited because I just watched the entire episode
default_yes.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back