Big Brother update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
So how is everyone liking Big Brother this year, Love that Jeff and Jordan are there, Danielle gets to play her own game this time, but you can take Rachael and Brendon off. They are horrible. Guess it does prove that love is not only blind but deaf and stupid as well. They don't argue about the game, they argue about everything else.

I wish Jeff & Jordan would team up with Danielle, Dominic, Cassi and Shelly. Lawon can join in too. Actually all of them to take Rachael out.

I love it!!! I wasn't happy to see E.D. leave. He made it so interesting before. I also love Jeff and Jordan. Every time I watch them, I think how nice a person Jeff seams to be and wonder if Jordan is as dumb as she acts? But she is like endearingly dumb if she is truly only as smart as she lets on. Was real happy to see Keith go... I "like" Brenchel. Brenden I think is nice, and Rachel is so annoying but in a very watchable way. And for real, love must be deaf. Rachel's voice and laugh are irritating and couldn't sound more phony. Can't stand the heavy metal guy (Alan?). Lawon's jacket on Thursday might have really hurt my eyes. I mean injured and I am no fashion plate myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first night and when Rachel came back that did it for me.Can't tolerate her voice and much else about her so I don't watch any more.

default_saludando.gif
Loved big brother but we dont get it in australia any more
default_no.gif

LOVE IT!! I'm super sad E.D. had to leave, I was waiting for some real crazieness to get started. Rachel is such a me-me! On BB after dark she just grinds me the wrong way. Example being her and Brandon were arguing and if he brought up a valid point she would cry "Brandon, you keep arguing with me" or something stupid that deflected because he was right. She has to be the center of attention ALWAYS!! In the Big Booty game they played(they all genuinly looked like they were having fun) she was soooo loud and over acting and the same in the Dice game! She's just obnoxious! And one more thing..... could these girls put on more makeup!?!? I don't think it's possable!! Love the show no matter what!! LOL! I think Cassie or Dom are next, to bad, I like them both. Personally I think it stems from Rachel! I think she sees Cassie as competition for looks. And Rachel bashes Cassies looks alot or how Cassie only talks to guys. Rachel thinks she's all that and can't have competition for attention! Personial opinion only! LOL! It's fun to watch after dark, you learn alot about people!

I know what you mean about Rachael, I watched that arguement as well. She is so immature to be so educated. I was also looking forward to ED being on there, it would have been fun watching him tear Rachael part LOL. Anyway, it should be a good season, lets hope Racheal leaves early.

Back