Still have not received any Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone tell me what the Journal is about and where can I sign up for it please?

The Journal is the official magazine on the ASPC/AMHR that all members are supposed to receive with their membership.
Thank you Songcatcher, I guess I can't be a member, my mini can't be registered.

Thank you Songcatcher, I guess I can't be a member, my mini can't be registered.
Is it weird that everyone is getting theres a different time compared to everyone else in that area? Cause Parmela I got mine over a week ago, and I live in SW Missouri. Its a shame it came out so late. I was happy to see the so many ads in there, the Journal for once was full, altho I know alot of it was due to the All-Star but still. It was even more sad seeing ads for National results from last year and Nationals is almost a month away.

SaddleTRail, you can still buy the Journal. Its cheaper then becoming a member and getting it for free. Just like the rulebook, you don't have to be a member but you will have to pay for it.

http://www.shetlandminiature.com/journal.asp

Could someone tell me what the Journal is about and where can I sign up for it please?
There is also "Miniature World Showcase", an all mini magazine, not affliated with any registration, so good for any mini lover. [i absolutely love this publication. Comes out Quarterly.] Here's the website: www.miniatureworldshowcase.com

I'm way over here in Nova Scotia Canada and no sign of the Journal here yet. I just became a member again after a long absence (it's been awhile since I bought a AMHR horse) in June. Maybe I wont be included in the April/May issue mailing since I wasn't a member back then.

amanda

If there's anyone state side that is going mad with anticipation, I can send you mine, LOL. Just send me a PM, I am done with it, got it about 2 weeks ago.

Thank you so much JMS and Chanda.

I will be doing some reading tonight.

Am playing hooky from my homework!

Latest posts

Back