Steph's Horses are doing GREAT at Nationals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
Steph's colt, Sizzle, was 1st out of 20 in the non-rated Youth Halter Junior Stallion, Under, and her mare, Maddie, was 5th out of 27 in Youth Halter Senior Mare, Under. Both of them were shown by Corey Hatfield.

Yaaayyyyy, Stephie!!!! And Corey!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! VERY impressive when the classes are as big as these two!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=14pt]Big Congratulations!![/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:

Way to go Steph!! & Corey!!

Yippee!!!!! Way to go Sizzle and Maddie!
default_wub.png
: Congrats! :aktion033:

-Nicole

:aktion033: Congratulations! :aktion033: And why aren't you going to Nationals? Hmmm? I'll miss seeing you, Sunny!

Fran

Congratulations on the great performance! Keep it up.

Steph placed 10th out of 27 with her mare Maddie in Amateur Halter Senior Mare, Under!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

OMG!! Steph's colt placed 7th out of 40!!!!!!! in the Amateur Halter Junior Stallion, Under class!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WAY TO GO, STEPH AND SIZZLE!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

OMG!! Steph's colt placed 7th out of 40!!!!!!! in the Amateur Halter Junior Stallion, Under class!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WAY TO GO, STEPH AND SIZZLE!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
WOOHOO!! YAY STEPH can't wait to congratulate her when she comes home! :bgrin

That's awesome, Congratulations Steph! I love to hear of our forum members doing so well and having such a great time at Nationals.
default_yes.gif
: Woo-hoo!!! :aktion033:

I was hoping he would win Amateur Halter Stallion, but I guess he still did well... CONGRATULATION Steph, I love this horse very very much and I'm sure he WILL be a National Champion yet!! Way to go! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back