STATE COORDINATOR MEETING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

hi all

cathy wanted me to post that the SC meeting is Thursday the 16th at 7oo pm illinois time. She is having email trouble. I will post the link to the chat room on thursday

thanks

kay

[SIZE=18pt]so what time would that be for Massachusetts? I'm no good with figuring out the time differances. I'll try to make sure I'm on the chat room. when will you post the link?[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
heres the link

cmhr chat room

sorry im no good with time zones either but you can proably do a search for time zone map and find it

I believe Illinois is 1 hour behind MA so there 7:00 is our 8:00
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]I totally missed the meeting. I'm so sorry. I was late getting home and I had to get kids in the bath and ready for bed. Can anyone let me know what happened and what was talked about at the SC meeting? I would greatly apperciate it.[/SIZE]

Christy

hi christy

the meeting went really well. first half we all just got to know each other. then we talked about some things SC 's can do. Also talked about making a database with all the sc's and who has a trailer etc. Then cathy and I answered a lot of questions on how CMHR works.

Hey Gang-

Sorry I missed the meeting I was in Atlanta all day and then had to come home and take care of the boys and the critters. Hubby will be home today..yeahhhhhhhhh..........that will free me up to take care of some stuff. If any of the SC's want to contact me I can tell them what I have done in Georgia so far as a SC.

I didn't hear about it. Haven't been on the forum for a few days but I've been looking for e-mails. :-(

I didn't get an email
default_unsure.png
: about the meeting either but

luckily I got through & did my daily check of the forum.

It was nice to touch base with those at CMHR & feel a part of it!

Latest posts

Back