Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVER

Reaction score
If a stallion foaled in 2001 and is still temp in the AMHA, permanent in the AMHR, my question is when I have him DNA tested ( A ) can his foals for this year be registered with the AMHA. I know they can be reg. in the R, but am wondering more about the A. Can he have foals registered before he is permanent

[SIZE=14pt]Yes AMHA doesnt have that rule.....yet.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks Lyn, I guess I had better get a dangling on the paperwork. I am such a slacker when it comes to the paperwork.

AMHA doesn't prevent it until the year the stallion turns 5.

My stallion was born in Feb, 2000. This year, I had 2 of his foals born in April. I hadn't sent in his permanent paperwork yet. I wanted to wait until it got warm enough to clip him so he looked good
rolleyes.gif
. They wouldn't register the foals until I brought the stallion permanant. His permanent photos are in his woolies.
unsure.gif

Thanks for the heads up on that one minimule as he will be 5 next year. I am such a slacker when it comes to paperwork so will need to be right on tha one as I will have foals by him next year too. Too bad about the perm woolie pics for you eh!!!

Latest posts

Back