stallion reports and breeding certificates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attwoode

Reaction score
When my mare was bred to a stallion I do not own the owner is supposed to include my mare on the stallion report at the end of the year. Do I also need a breeder's certificate to register the foal? Can I register a foal without my mare on the report or without a breeder's certificate?

Also, if a mare needs to be added to an AMHA stallion report that was sent in already, do I just have to pay an amended report fee ($10/mare)?

Yes you need a AMHA Breeders certificate to register the upcoming foal.

"Can I register a foal without my mare on the report or without a breeder's certificate?"

No.

"Also, if a mare needs to be added to an AMHA stallion report that was sent in already, do I just have to pay an amended report fee ($10/mare)?"

Yes. The cutoff date to receive the Stallion Breeding Report was Friday Jan. 15th.

When my mare was bred to a stallion I do not own the owner is supposed to include my mare on the stallion report at the end of the year.

YES

Do I also need a breeder's certificate to register the foal?

YES

Can I register a foal without my mare on the report or without a breeder's certificate?

NO

Also, if a mare needs to be added to an AMHA stallion report that was sent in already, do I just have to pay an amended report fee ($10/mare)?

YES

Latest posts

Back