Spring Valleys Cappuchino

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m so sorry Parmela. I'm sharring your tears. Cappy knew she was special and much loved.

Godspeed Cappy. Rest in Peace Pretty Lady.

I'm so very sorry to read of your loss - sending hugs to you and Mira.

Run free at Rainbow Bridge little Cappy.

Anna

I know first hand how lovely Christy is.

Cappy was beautiful inside & out and I'm so glad you got to enjoy her and be there for her.

We were the final home for several older horses and they DO get deepest into your heart and it hurts SO badly when they leave us. Yesterday I was crying too much to say much in your other thread. I know how it feels. I'm so sorry Parmela! {{{{hugs}}}}

Pam So sorry about your loss, Your tribute brought tears to my eyes. Cappy was well loved by you.

God Bless

Carol

There was an angel child in Heaven who needed a special friend to love and God found Cappy for them. Parmela I know you're sad and your heart is hurting, but just think how very happy that young angel is with his or her new forever friend.

Sorry to hear the news. I'm very sorry for your loss. If only every horse could be loved and cared for like Cappy was.

I am very sorry for your loss. It sure sounds like Cappy was a "one of a kind" mare.
default_wub.png

I'm so sorry Parmela. I was hoping that there was something you could have done. I am sure she was a very special girl.

Carol

Oh no, I am so sad!!!! Thank you for being a wonderful horse mama and loving your horses so much. She was obviously a special girl and I am so sorry for your and Mira's loss!!

Thank you all very much for all your kind words. I've been questioning my decision all night. I just wish I knew for sure what she wanted. Obviously I hope this was the right thing. She hadn't eaten the last 24 hours at all. She drank some but wouldn't take any thing through her mouth except the meds I made her take. She did take one sugar cube right before the vet gave her the shot, but I have to push it in her mouth at first but when she tasted it then she chewed it. But she wouldn't take a second one.

A very special moment happened between Cappy and Mira as the vet was preparing her. I'd walked Cappy to the pasture where she was to be buried so we could let her pass there. Mira is in the pasture. Mira came up and they nuzzled each other and little Mira was nickering to her momma and using her lips to touch all over Cappys face. It was very sweet. I'm glad they got to say goodbye.

Thanks again for all the support.

Godspeed Cappy
default_wub.png

Sending hugs to you with tears streaming down my face. What a lovely eulogy you gave for Cappy! I know she had the best of homes with you!

Pam

What a beautiful, vital, loving, wonderful mare. I am crying even though I know her ordeal is over and the only ones suffering now are those who loved her. Thank you for sharing her photos. You can see her spirit in her eyes.

Leia

[SIZE=14pt]We are so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Cappy. She sounds like she was one special girl...
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]

God will heal your heart with time and you have your memories too!

Blessings and Prayers,

Jenny and Mel

default_no.gif
Oh Parmela, I am so very sorry. We all know you did everything you possibly could for your dear, sweet Cappy. (((HUGS)))

Oh Parmela, I'm so sorry. But she is now running pain free!

Pam

Parmela--good job. You've had the best and the worse to deal with as you have been a breeder--but whatever you need to do--you do it with love, passion, and dignity.
default_wub.png

Cappy was loved--that's all that matters now.

Latest posts

Back