some old show photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Reaction score
Hi,

I finally got around to ordering these photos from a year and a half ago. This is a Frisian stallion that I showed in halter and Liberty for a client of my roommate's. Anyways it was a neat experience and I thought I would share the photos.

Iwert IB

Fidel08.jpg

Fidel082.jpg

That is freaking amazing! I am so incredibly jealous, Friesians are by far my favorite breed, but I just know that I will never be able to afford one!
default_wub.png

GORGEOUS!!!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I have also alway's LOVED
default_wub.png
the Friesians. That is one of my favorite horse's. I have always wanted to own one, but I know that I could never afford one. You are lucky to be able to work with such a magnificent horse.

I remember watching the segment on Patrick Swayze
default_wub.png
, when him and his wife were riding their Friesians. They were so BEAUTIFUL moving across the fields. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS horse's!!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone. He is truly a gorgeous horse, with the movement to be spectacular. He was quite the handfull when my roommate first got him, and he was assigned to me (I'm 5' 3" so it was a task) to do most of the handling on. He and I bonded greatly and I do miss him a lot. it was a great experience for me to do.

Thanks again for your comments on Fidel.

Amanda

OMG! Look at the size of him, his chest...

What a breath taking creature.

What a beautiful horse and it looks like you were doing a awesome job handling him.

Latest posts

Back