Some new 2010 foals at Hairicane- More pix posted!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Its just been one of those years LOL. Never got around to posting all of my wonderful 2010 foals on here this year. So here are some of my little beauties, at least to me anyway
default_wub.png

Little red filly sired by Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy(appaloosa Sids Rebel Son) out of an appy Critter Creek mare, Topaz. This filly should mature under 30" and has a great big attitude, a stunning head, big eyes and a killer body and legs, and can she move!!!! Both parents are born solid appys and I expect this filly will color up too.

TopazMccoyfillytrotEXTsunfrtleftVERYgood3m83010.jpg

TopazMcCoyfillystandheaduplead810.jpg

TopazMcCoyfillytrotfrtrightGreatHEAD810.jpg

A silver(black) Appy filly again sired by McCoy and out of one of our homebred Orion Light Vant Huttenest grddaughters who is also a grddau. of Yellow Diamond Little Feather who just happens to be a blk near leopard.

As a new born

cheymccoyfillmomystandsideface6d.jpg

And at 3 mths with a fresh shave so she looks extra light colored

CheyMcCoyfillyrungatheredrtsiderearGOOD3mth83010-1.jpg

CheyMcCoyfillyheadshothalter810.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And our last McCoy foal of the year is a silver(black) colt out of Dottie a black blanketed appy mare. So far he is solid but this cross has produced a snowcap, a spotted blanket and solid so he may color up too. This is another real nice moving boy and he should mature large enough to pull a cart easily.

dottMcCoycoltmomrunazaleasGOOD1std.jpg

DottieMcCoycoltstandsidehightweedsGood83010.jpg

DottieMccoytrotfrontsidetailup2mth83010.jpg

DottieMccoycoltstandrightrearsideGreat2mt83010.jpg

And our last Banker baby, Res. Nat Ch. Ericas Big City Bank On Me HOF, didnt disappoint either. Dam is Dreamer a leopard mare and we got a buckskin filly with 2 blue eyes! This is Dreamers 1st live Filly for me and her 1st blue eyed foal, dont know where those came from? She is pictured here brand new.

dreambankerfillyrightwalkGOOD5d.jpg

dreambankerfillyfrontwalkgood5d.jpg

And heres a shetland. This beautiful filly is shown brand new and is sired by Congress Grand Champion foundation stallion Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF out of Raven a Raven of Birdhaven daughter. This is a real pretty filly, I see driving in her future too!

ravgreyrtwalk1dok710.jpg

ravgreywalklgood1d.jpg

This a a mini again. Sired by the Champion Farms Nighthawk son Res. Nat. Ch. LM Hawks Rare Treasure out of Cinderella a new mare for me that is a former show mare being a National top 10 in halter. This is a lovely silver bay pinto colt and a full brother to my young stallion Zephyr Woods Treasure the Moment. He is also pictured here as a new foal.

cindtreascoltleftstandGood10d.jpg

cindtreascoltleftrealgood10d.jpg

Wow, they are all really nice but that first one has caught my eye. She is gorgeous!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your babies!
default_aktion033.gif
Sorry we didnt make it to your farm a few weeks ago...will try again soon!
default_saludando.gif

Love that bay Shetland filly.... oooh lala! She is nice with legs a mile long!

Thanks everyone! I really Love my McCoy foals. Besides the 3 posted here, earlier in the year I posted our 1st McCoy baby. She is a black/white few/cap appy filly so that is so beautiful too. I really love the heads he puts on them. I also posted earlier this year Bankers other 3 foals and he produced all buckskin foals for me!

Here are my other shetland foals for 2010. Both these fillies are sired by Congress Grand Champion foundation stallion Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF. The pinto is out of Diamond a former show mare and this filly was only 22.5 inches at birth and is on track to end up small enough to be Triple registered ASPC, AMHR and AMHA.

The black/grey filly is out of FLF Bamboo Foxx a palomino mare bred by Geri Morris who died this year and Bamboo has produced several Congress top 10 foals. Shw is small too and will end up able to be AMHR reg. also. Both are very refined and typy. Sorry some of these photos were taken this summer at sunset the only time they felt like showing off in our hot Fl. summer.

Diamond/Grey pinto filly and Bamboo/Grey grey filly

diveFoxyrunstretchsomeblurr810.jpg

Diamond/Grey filly

DivaheadshotfacetocamGOOD810.jpg

Left-Banker/Firewater A/R colt, Bamboo/Grey grey filly, Diamond/Grey pinto filly

DivaFoxyLilBallrungreat810.jpg

left- Banker/Fire colt, Bamboo/Grey grey filly, Diamond/Grey pinto filly, and right is the Treasure/Cinderella pinto A/R colt

DivarunNeckarchGoodfoxyLilB810.jpg

I just went back to my old posts and found earlier foal posts. Below is a link to my earlier foals for 2010. I forgot I had posted some of these foals before but there are some new ones on this post. Its he** getting old, lol
default_yes.gif

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=117594&st=0&p=1297006&fromsearch=1entry1297006

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=117611&st=0&p=1297220&fromsearch=1entry1297220

Oh and what do u get when u sell a mare in foal??? You get your dream foal and it belongs to the buyer, lol!!! My sweet mare Classy did find the perfect home where she is hand fed and spoiled rotten so I am very happy But I offered to foal Classy out for her new owners and look what we got.

And yep its a filly!! Sire is my blk overo Cisco and she is shown here as a new foal

classfillyleftbothbabyheadupGOOD61210.jpg

clascisfillyrearrightheadbackloving61210.jpg

clascisfillybothleftGOODbaby61210.jpg

I have some exciting crosses coming in 2011, Im already getting excited! I purchased a mare back that I sold several years ago and have been sorry ever since. In 2011 This 38" mare, Talker, should have a foal sired by my Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank On Me HOF. Talker is a real nice mover as is Banker. Hoping for a big wild colored driving prospect from them.

This is Talker below with a previous foal

talkflashcoltmomTROTsideBEST1dy1031.jpg

What is the color of the pinto mare, Cinderella?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back