Hairicane Ranch Foals 2nd group

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
May 23rd was quite the day here, 3 foals born!

15.Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy, our appy Sids Rebel son X CCMF Topaz Jewel started things off with a stunning little red filly with a huge eye and a head to die for. She isnt showing color yet but I bet she will later.

topazmccoyfillywalkuphaygood6d.jpg

TopazMcCoyfillyhead3dGOOD.jpg

16. Next another outside mare, actually one I just sold, came back to foal. Hairicane Cisco Kid X Showcase Tender Blues Odessy had a beautiful black colt with some of the tippyest ears I have ever seen. I only have brand new pix but he is a doll.

odessyciscocoltnewfront510.jpg

17. Finally our 3rd of the day and another maiden mare. Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy, our appy Sids Rebel son X Hairicane Orions Cheyenne had a wonderful little silver black appaloosa filly with a blanket and SPOTS! She has a pretty head AND loud appy color, YAY!

cheymccoyfillmomystandsideface6d.jpg

Cheymccoyfillybackfaceok6d.jpg

Cheymccoyfillysidefaceok6d.jpg

And we still have a few more to go including some I am dying to see! Bring on the babies
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

WOW!! It's busy, busy, busy at the Ranch LOL!

Many congrats on another three fabulous babies
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

All beautiful!! Congratulations!! You must be a walking zombie with all of this foal watch! Wow. Good luck with the last few.

THREE??? wow you're getting things done quick! LOL
488.gif

What beautiful foals - all three of them!

I can't imagine having a "few" more after 17 of them already! LOL

We've got 16 and just one more to go - you've really got to be tired!

Congratulations on such a great foaling season -

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been years since I had this many foals to deliver. Im glad several belong to other people
default_smile.png
. This year saw our own homebred Orion grandget become parents for the 1st time so its been a long time coming. And we got our 1st Banker foals too. Lots of fun but I will enjoy being able to sleep again soon.

I've enjoyed looking at your babies so far. I was wondering where you were!
default_smile.png

Congrats on all your nice babies Jen!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone! Looks like we will have another new arrival soon. Another sold mare is coming back home today to foal out. Life is never boring here!

Latest posts

Back