So proud of Apaché

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbalina

Apaché and family
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 1D5C36C3-54AB-45DB-A0A2-5A96B617FA59.jpeg
We were so proud of Apaché when his ribbon arrived all the way from America, recognising his efforts in going for walks and cute!! It is the most beautiful ribbon!! Thank you Cayuse!! Thank you for taking the time and effort and expense… It made our day and it made Apache’s day too! The kids brushed him and then got all dressed up for the occasion 😍💕💕💕

View attachment 49279
We were so proud of Apaché when his ribbon arrived all the way from America, recognising his efforts in going for walks and cute!! It is the most beautiful ribbon!! Thank you Cayuse!! Thank you for taking the time and effort and expense… It made our day and it made Apache’s day too! The kids brushed him and then got all dressed up for the occasion 😍💕💕💕
Oh, you have come such a long way with him. What a handsome group!

Oh this makes my heart happy, what beautiful picture. Thank you for posting it. The ribbon got there faster than I thought! Would it be ok if I forwarded the picture to the girl who made the ribbons? She is from Wales and was so excited to know her ribbons where traveling around the world!
Of course you can!! Please pass on our compliments to the maker, the rosette is so so so beautiful and we have been so thrilled and touched to receive something so well and lovingly made xx

Latest posts

Back