Skidboot - The Wonder Dog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this dog on TV and also saw a video... too funny. And too smart for his own good!

http://www.skidboot.com/

Sadly Skidboot passed away in 2007 but this is a link to their website as his owner David still travels with other dogs. He is a really great guy who has come to our school, library and local wienie dog races!

Oh my gosh!!! Thanks for sharing!! That brought tears to my eyes...
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

That brought tears to my eyes too. I had seen him on Pet Star. What a remarkable dog he was!

Made me cry, can't imagine what the other video would do... I heard that Skidboot had died. Great dog, a true partnership with his human too. amazing the love there.

I'm so sorry to hear that Skidboot has died, but must admit, I wondered, because we saw him on TV for the first time what seems like YEARS ago(then later on "Pet Star".) What an amazing dog he was; with all due respect to his owner/trainer, I can't believe that he wasn't a VERY SPECIALLY talented dog, from the get-go!!

I hardly can watch videos; takes forever and a day for anything to load, but have great memories of seeing this immensely talented dog. Thanks for sharing; those who'd never seen Skidboot, deserve to!

Margo

Back