SIZE OF A DRIVING HORSE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH

Reaction score
Would like to hear opinions on size of driving horses you have and pics of the little ones.......

Oh I can play!

Bailey is only 30 inches and pulls my fat behind like a machine!

IMG_0784.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

xox Leonie xox

I have seen a 26 inch 2 year old stud being driven. I would not do it but that is up to the owner. My smallest driving horse is 31".

My smallest is a very refined 30". She does not have the power of my 33", but she has no trouble pulling me around all day (and that is with a fairly heavy, poorly balanced cart), she is full of "go"!

NationalDrive20096245.jpg

I love those pictures. I have trouble posting pics, but my little guy is 29 inches. He is however strong and has a no-quit attitude. He can pull me and 2 kids, though I only have him do that on the flat road for a short distance. He can haul just me around easily with no strain.

My smallest is a very refined 30". She does not have the power of my 33", but she has no trouble pulling me around all day (and that is with a fairly heavy, poorly balanced cart), she is full of "go"!

NationalDrive20096245.jpg

Jessica!! this is a darling picture...how fun. Glad to see you guys in action. :)

Latest posts

Back