Auditing Driving Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, congratulations!! You are going to learn so much from the best driver in the world. I went to his clinic there last year and will be hopefully going again to the one next month.

Bring a notebook. You will want to take lots of notes as there will be a lot of information! Last year I filled a small book with notes from his keys to bitting, and advice on bending, contact, cones, marathon, warmup exercises, etc.

Ask a few questions and above all enjoy it! That is about it. There are some wonderful people there. I have several friends who will be there too.

Wow what a fantastic opportunity!!! Maybe I'll plan to take a vacation one year and watch some good driving clinics pre season.
Late January to mid February at Grand Oaks is the best! You get the full CDE, Grand Oaks Classic, 4 in Hand Club learning day, (not just for 4 in Hand,) and their driving meet, the Boyd Exell clinic and this year they had a CIAT in there too!

Thanks guys. I love watching his videos so I'm super excited to see him in person. But I feel so out of my league. Trying to push that out of my mind and just be a sponge.
You will enjoy it! There will be all levels of drivers there so not all of it should seem complicated. I'm so glad you are taking the opportunity to go. So many people don't know what they are missing. I learned so much last year that has helped us in everything.

Back