Since I don't have a pool and can't have a "pool boy".....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
Since I don't have a pool, and can't have a "pool boy" sigh, I'll have to settle for a "yard man". And a man is so much better than a boy, anyway!!! Since my yard equipment is having a nervous breakdown this summer, and since I have so much on my plate to handle and stress about, I made the executive decision to hire a yard man. Or I guess yard men, actually. They came for the first time on Friday. OMG. They mowed, and weed eated, they were here for 3 hours, working the entire time. I'm in love. My yard has never looked so nice. ahhhhhhh. And I was so happy to have them, I made them a blueberry coffee cake and fed them breakfast. We have so much land up here by the house and it takes me forever (mainly because I'm mowing for 3 hours a day with my little $99 push mower because the riding mower is a piece of (*^$(#&^*&)$) I told them to come every Friday until they see a big moving van in front of the house.

One less thing to stress about.

Now I just have to get this MRI thing over this Friday.

And we continue to declutter. I gotta wonder where all this stuff came from???? Who keep all this, anyway? What were we thinking???

I really need to divest myself of some of my chicken collection, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love all my chickens. (Not evil Ricky Rooster who lives in my yard and attacks me every day)

Latest posts

Back