Silkies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feather__baby

Reaction score
On a completely unralated topic .I attended an odd and unusual auction and purchased 3 adorable Silkie Chickens.Thank you to Sandy (lilfoot) who is letting me keep them at the farm with hers.

Thanx Sandy Luv ya!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats - I love chickens, I have 9 now and had 11 in the incubator which were suppose to hatch on Friday, I think we had a humidity problem cause none have hatched yet
default_sad.png
There were a couple silkies in there too. Good luck with them.

Yay! I love silkies! I am going to be a few along with some guinea keets here in a few weeks. Hubby doesn't like the nouse, but the guineas we used to have sure kept teh bugs down and the things that slither away! The silkies--they are just because I adore them!

-Amy

Congrats on getting the Silkies! :bgrin Are they bearded or non-bearded? I've got both bearded and non-bearded. I raise Partridge and White. Currently I've got 20 Silkies, 10 hens, 7 roosters and 3 chicks. I've got 6 roosters I'm trying to get rid of. Anyone want some free roos? LOL. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on getting the Silkies! :bgrin Are they bearded or non-bearded? I've got both bearded and non-bearded. I raise Partridge and White. Currently I've got 20 Silkies, 10 hens, 7 roosters and 3 chicks. I've got 6 roosters I'm trying to get rid of. Anyone want some free roos? LOL. :lol:
I actually don't know if thier bearded or not I just learned what they were yesterday,the same day I got them lol.I don't really know anything about them,except I already love them and thier very personable and easy to handle .I had one of them sleeping in my hand.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Hey Sarah! Oh my I get to see them tomorrow when I go to the barn then. Yay! Hmmm you can email the pics and I will post them for you. Later I will teach you how to post too. Love ya

-Nicole

My sister got my Dad a pair of silkies for his birthday one year and then they had chicks and we had lots of little silkies and I LOVED them they are adorable!!

Unfortunately the coop was raided one night and all were gone by morning :no: :no:

Latest posts

Back