SHOW US YOUR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these older ones are still gorgeous...and how lovely to see you all keeping these babies for their whole lives...its wonderful!! Rabbit, which show do you take your boy to? I check all show results for u.k (love to see whos winning what especially when they are related to mine
default_smile.png
) and cant find him anywhere...I must be looking at the wrong shows????

All you who give forever homes to your minis are an inspiration to us all...thanks for sharing your pics of them. :) :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't not know where you have been looking then!!

All BMHS shows in my area I go to, although last year I only actually attended 6 or 7 as I qualified RIHS with all my horses, at the first show I went to!!

Qualified six horses for RIHS last year, took three, did OK there.

Qualified Rabbit for RIHS and HOYS in 2004- only showed him once in 2005 and he came 4th in a big HOYS class.

Perhaps you are not checking the right shows???
default_smile.png

Rabbit was second in his class at HOYS in 2002 and his Grandaughter, Fizz, was also second in her class the same year.

Found the RIHS by googling your stud name "Shadowplay". Thats really good!! congratulations! :aktion033

this was all I could find on hoys ......

miniature horse (P Wilson) y'ling 1 & res & 2, D Pallett's Ujeniks Extasy Alpine Boy & Ujeniks Extasys Cappaccino; 3, M Welstead's Meadowfox Tapestry. 2/3-y-o 1, M Welstead's Minimul Orlando; 2, M Foulkes's Zealhouse Black Jack; 3, D Pallatt's Ujeniks Extasy Elle. 4-y-o & over 1 & ch, J Quiney's MH Apollo; 2, P Brightwell's Birling Trumpcard; 3, D Pallatt's Toyhorse

I googled shadowplay mighty atom but he didnt come up anywhere?? I like to copy and keep records of horses results that are related to mine...rabbit being grandad to my slaney and birchwood u.k who bred Sundance. If you find it recorded anywhere else I`d love to see it.
default_smile.png

Wow these are all great horses! I love them all! It's amazing to see how things have changed! (Show wise) But I love all the pictures!

Mini Horse Lover

You are looking at THIS years results. Rabbit was at HOYS in 2002!!! I was not at HOYS this last year, I was not at HOYS the year before- I qualified but could not be bothered- far too expensive. I have been at RIHS since we started going. Only took Rabbit one year though. Rabbit is retired. He is 27 years old!!!

I cant believe your calling these horses old! :eek: Ill admit, Im a "big" horse person... but still... minis tend to live LONGER in my experience...
default_yes.gif
: I just dont understand
default_wacko.png
:

My gelding will be 10 this summer, and is just starting his "second" show career after having 2 years out of the show ring. Hes leased out and now a family (mom and 2 kids) will be showing him for the next few years. I don't plan to retire him until he can no longer physically do the work anymore- he LOOOOVES the showring! (and even when he can't drive or jump anymore, he may go out int he ring for costume and obstacle, just to keep his mind sharp in his "old age")

I just wanted to add that I don't think Bill is old by any means. Many of my peers show horses growing up in the big horse world were in their late teens and some of them are still going strong now that I'm in my early 20s. At Bill's age I know he is just entering his prime... this will in fact be his first year doing jumping regularly! I look forward to many years of seeign him in the ring, and hopefully will get to show him myself again in a few years. In fact, if hes still healthy he will likely end up as my childrens first show horse!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gelding will be 10 this summer, and is just starting his "second" show career after having 2 years out of the show ring. Hes leased out and now a family (mom and 2 kids) will be showing him for the next few years. I don't plan to retire him until he can no longer physically do the work anymore- he LOOOOVES the showring! (and even when he can't drive or jump anymore, he may go out int he ring for costume and obstacle, just to keep his mind sharp in his "old age")
My stallion Sundance is the same....and even if he never won anything again I would still show him coz he LOVES to show off, his little eyes light up and he goes into "arab mode" the minute he gets into the ring! I so enjoy watching him enjoying himself.
default_yes.gif
:

Yep, Del Ria is still a really good horse to ride and is really good at neck reining. She is the most gentle and sweetest horse in the world.

Ok, cut the 'crap'... 7yrs old being 'old? :eek:

Ok, Midnight, going on 27..28? this year, and this is his last year showing. Last year, we went to one show, he got 1st in his halter class!
default_wub.png
: Here he is:

Midnightstricks015.jpg

023_23.jpg

025_25.jpg

Also, Billy is 24.. This is his last year showing to... but he is no where near in the shape Midnight is. Heres Billy:

hhbbbl.jpg

Abegweit's Tarrah, 17 years old, 29 inches. She is always top 2 in obstacles and always a contender in hunter/jumper.

DEX_3921.jpg

DEX_3915.jpg

DEX_3545.jpg

Latest posts

Back