Show results!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
I was thinking to myself today how I haven't updated you guys on some of Charlies latest accomplishments. He is doing SO well this season, and I couldn't be happier! To start off, a few weeks ago, the Beamsville Fairgrounds hosted an MHCO (Miniature Horse Club of Ontario) points show, here's how Charlie did!

Yearling Stallion - 1st

Grand and Reserve Champion Stallion - Grand

default_biggrin.png

equusJuly409088.jpg

and a photo of me and Devon with our Grand and Reserve Champion winners! ( ie. Charlie and Fashion
default_smile.png
)

equusJuly409122.jpg

And last weekend was the OMHC (Ontario Miniature Horse Classics) 2 day quadruple judged (2 each day) AMHR Points show, hosted by Quardream Equestrian Centre in Mount Forest, Ontario. Charlie cleaned house there as well
default_wub.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Day One:

Yearling Stallion 32-36" - First and Second

Junior Grand and Reserve Over - Grand And Reserve

Grand and Reserve Champion Stallion Over - 1 Grand
default_biggrin.png

Day Two:

Yearling Stallion 32-36" - Unanimous First
default_smile.png

Junior Grand and Reserve Over - Unanimous Grand
default_laugh.png

Grand and Reserve Champion Stallion Over - Unanimous GRAND
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

So as you might be able to tell, I'm on cloud nine right now with this guy
default_wub.png
He will be showing at 2 more MHCO Points shows and 2 more AMHR Points shows this year
default_yes.gif

Anyways here's a photo from the Classics just after winning Unanimous Grand Stallion on day 2 (he's a goof and likes to overstretch himself hehe)

Classics20200920077.jpg

Thanks to Ernie and Pat Zammit for letting my boy come into my life, and for taking great photos along the way
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] Nigel & Charlie
default_new_multi.gif

We got there Sunday afternoon, and heard about your winnings.

A lot of buzz about him....
default_wub.png
Love those pintos....

Congratulations! You and the horse both look great!

Congratulations! You both look great! Those are great pictures!!!

Andrea

Congratulations Nigel,

I have a special bond with Charlie and Nigel as they are my tough competition! My little guy Windy Peninsula Gravitas shared Grand with Charlie on Saturday, but then stepped down to Charlie, on Sunday..... I think it was the secret bait I gave you Nigel
default_smile.png

Charlie and Grady are buds at the show.... hey Nigel can you post the pic of the two of us after out sat class? I would love to see it!

Again we are so happy for you and love your sportsmanship. It is to be commended!

Lisa

Congratulations Nigel,
I have a special bond with Charlie and Nigel as they are my tough competition! My little guy Windy Peninsula Gravitas shared Grand with Charlie on Saturday, but then stepped down to Charlie, on Sunday..... I think it was the secret bait I gave you Nigel
default_smile.png

Charlie and Grady are buds at the show.... hey Nigel can you post the pic of the two of us after out sat class? I would love to see it!

Again we are so happy for you and love your sportsmanship. It is to be commended!

Lisa
Thanks everyone!!

And yes Lisa, Grady is a very neat little colt and I did not mind one bit sharing Grand
default_biggrin.png
It makes it even better that he is of your own home breeding
default_yes.gif

As far as the pictures go, you'll have to bug Dev. Her and I have both been busy working so I think she will be doing some editing tomorrow
default_smile.png

Again thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging words! I am SO happy with my guy
default_wub.png
:wub

Here's the pro picture just as they were calling my number for Grand Champion Stallion on day 1 of the Classic
default_biggrin.png

charliegrand.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Nigel! What a handsome boy you have there and kudos to you for turning him out so beautifully!

Thank you! Clipping him can be a bit of a chore, but the outcome is SO worth it
default_biggrin.png
He's starting to put on more weight now that I've changed his feed, so he should be looking even better for our next shows
default_yes.gif

Back