Show Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I said I would post a few since a couple people asked
default_smile.png
The first show of the year in Lockport NY was really awesome
default_smile.png
Some really stunning horses were there and some tough competition. Im so happy to have finally gotten the boys out love them both! Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man aka "Eli" took A "Grand Champion Over Gelding"
default_wub.png
Title and Reserve Grand Over under the other judge he was unanimous 1st in Model and Ammy gelding and Jumper open and ammy ; as well as pulled 2nds in liberty his first time out took a bit longer to catch then I wanted haha! Our colt Ericas jokes on you showed beautifully he had an extremely tough class and took 2nds behind a stunning colt and a Reserve Junior Champion
default_smile.png
It was a great time and good start to the season for sure!! Can't wait to see what else comes this season !

Thanks for letting me share
default_wub.png

eligrand-1.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

Beautiful as always!!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEV!!!!

See you next weekend, I foresee LOTS of fun !!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Beautiful pictures! Congrats on your wins!

aktion033.gif
Those are two really handsome boys! Congrats to you on their success in the ring this weekend!
aktion033.gif

Good job!! Your boys look awesome, no wonder you had such a good start to your show season!

They are absolutely gorgeous.....

They are so gorgeous! Good luck in your future shows

Congratulations Devon both boys lok WONDERFUL. Wishing you much success with them this year in the show ring.

Wow their gorgeous. Congrat's on your wins. Great job!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

Latest posts

Back