Frist Show Of The Season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
I just wanted to share because I am SUPER happy with the boys!! Our first show of the year and both boys were kind of silly LOL
default_smile.png
But both did awesome! Eli aka Martins Mardi Gras Eligent man 36.5"Gelding finished last year just 2 points short of his Hall Of Fame .. He was also the AMHR Super Gelding Over. This weekend at lockport NY Eli got his points as well as a Grand Champion & Reserve Grand Champion and achieved his HOF!! I am SUPER proud of Eli !! We also debuted out new colt RHA Sultan Of Swing 34" Yearling colt who despite having the first show sillies took Unanimous Reserve Grand Champion Stallion Over!! PROUD of both boys super proud.. Looking forward to working out their quirks! We are headed to Ashalnd Ohio this weekend!

Thanks for letting me share!!

Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man now HOF 36.5" (AMHR/ASPC)

Elilockport.jpg

RHA Sultan Of Swing 34" Yearling (AMHR/ASPC)

swingerlockport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Devon! They both look awesome...still can't get over that Eli of yours, and now you have Swing...one more to drool over
default_laugh.png

Congratulations Devon both boys look wonderful. So glad you got your HOF with Eli

HOF -- That must mean you're done showing Eli, and I can come pick him up, right?

Don't tell Mingus, but I have a huge crush on Eli...You are going to drive him, I hope...

And boy howdy, look at Swing's legs -- I can't believe he's only 34 inches. I usually go for the big Bs, but he can come along with Eli...hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back