Show me your buckskins with white markings!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our new boy, Gunner (Silver Birchs DLBs Trouble Gunsmoke), ASPC/AMHR, 37.5", 4 year old blue-eyed buckskin stallion. He's soooo handsome (yes, we're in love with his good looks, personality and talent)! He's only been with us a little more than a week and he's already won us over. Thanks to Sandy Frank of Silver Birch Shetlands and Miniatures for Gunner (and the pictures, used with permission).

Gunner-1451-2.jpg

479805_10151076325149805_2100626849_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG You all have BEAUTIFUL Buckskins!!!! Growing up we had full size Buckskins but my first mini is going to be a black/white pinto! I am really enjoying looking through ALL the pictures of everyones minis! I am a newbie to minis and can't wait until October to get my Misty!!!!!

Our yearling filly, Dazzle, is buckskin with two hind socks, a tiny white patch on her withers, and an adorable off-center star. She's our first ever buckskin.

dazzle1.jpg
dazzle2.jpg

this filly was born Buckskin and should color out as such. I will post a baby pic and her this year!

053.JPG

P1010630.JPG

phonephotos1112 441.JPGEcho has white on her face with her best friend Gracie.

EchoGracieoutside1012 098.JPGmy buckskin mare Echo

Last edited by a moderator:
I can add my two new girls now!

Mission Creek Bucks Jubilee Girl aka Jubilee, buckskin with snip and faint star

307902_10151157327219613_1716289841_n.jpg

Erica's Can't Touch This aka Erica, buckskin with bald face and blue eyes

643956_10151196635074613_1651044379_n.jpg

I just realized I can totally add to this thread!

This is my 2012 Weanling Colt (Sold but still here)

He is a Buckskin Dun Pinto
default_smile.png

Seneca4daysold.jpg

and this is my new Filly

Who is a Silver Buckskin Pinto
default_smile.png

Marvel_Rside_110512.jpg

In October we added to our buckskin herd with Little Kings Shakira, from the LK Oktoberfest sale. She's gorgeous! Can't wait to show her in 2013. Thanks to Robin at LK for the pic.

Shakira3-1.jpg

We had a beautiful buckskin pinto colt born this year. I had surgery and was laid up in bed and it'd been raining a lot so the mares & foals were in large stalls in the barn. The day after my operation my husband found my colt dead. He'd cast himself and died
default_sad.png

This is my mare "Bets" she's a Buckeroo granddaughter
default_smile.png

I adore her!

COH BTS VANNA

janna.jpg

Latest posts

Back