show me your B fillies!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

were are all the B fillies hiding at??? ive looked and looked. And every year I hope to have one born here but unfortunately mine are all staying under LOL. Isnt that the way it goes?? Every year I think this is the year I will finally produce my B filly. Thought I had it made with Diva this year but now I dont think so.

So plsssss someone show me your B fillies
default_smile.png

:lol I think you may have seen this one??????? :lol:

Ohhhhh,,,,,,,,is a yearling STILL a filly?????

Jazznat1.jpg

jazzshow.jpg

edited to say that is not sophie above lol. I have just always admired sophie. frankie ya know how much i love sophie
default_wub.png
: wish i could have bought her

I want a solid bay yearling B show filly so badddddddddd.

Okay next year has to be my year. I have 2 aspc/amhr bred mares so I just have to get a B filly right?? LOL

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwww there she is!!! i love her. omg can you imagine her and black together?? okay ill stop LOL. I need to win the lottery and buy her

Here's mine, ''SMHC's Freedom's Finesse''

finesseshowingsmaller.JPG

She's coming two, and registered ASPC/AMHR/PtHA

If you are still wanting a B filly... this one could be yours
default_wink.png
:

Andrea

Ok KayKay, here they are. First is yearling B filly RFH Ravens Stormy
RHFRavensStormy.jpg
Next is Owsley Fork Heidi
OwsleyForkHeidi.jpg
Both have had a great show year and are my pride and joy. We are expecting 2 ASPC/AMHR foals in the Spring.

I don't have any to show but have one that I think will finish A size but is an early maturing girl (at least that's what I think). Right now, my ONLY B's are a gelding (Bacardi) and a mare that has AMHR B papers but I think I am going to be able to hardship into AMHA. I can't get her over 34".

Are "coming 3 year olds" still considered fillies???
default_unsure.png
:

If so, here's our only "filly"...
default_wink.png
:

SWA Champagne N' Roses
default_wub.png
:

RoseHalter2.jpg

And here she is again when she was "feeling frisky". :lol:

RoseAction1.jpg

Kaykay,I want a solid bay yearling B show filly so badddddddddd.
ME TO! Make it an ASPC/AMHR filly and that would be even better lol ..or just aspc is fine to
default_smile.png

To bad my show string is full for next year ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our coming 2 yr old ... this is the filly that fractured her neck of course in this pic she is in pasture condtion and is rough clipped ( i took large osters and went WITH the hair) so she is a bit choppy. I did not do the poofy tail thing or anything like that just got her yearling "sheep" hair off and took a couple of pics her legs arent done or anything either

So of course she isnt really going into the show ring with her neck but she can still be a wonderful broodmare and more important is quite the character!

yf6.jpg

Last edited:
Here are 2 of our fillies from this year that I do beleive will be B size
default_yes.gif
: I just love the B horses
default_wub.png

kandi3.jpg

This Kandi....she is a dark bay out of one of my best broodmares!!

showgirl3.jpg

And this is Showgirl....she is a buckskin pinto......BTU granddaughter

showgirl2.jpg

Check out the one that Laura Tennill has on her web site.

Her name is Shall we Dance.

She is awesome.

I have a 33" yearling filly coming in a few weeks....solid black....can I post later??? :538:

Here is ours, she is a yearling, 34 1/2"s already!!!! Yikes she is a surprise B mare, both parents are smaller, but she is the sweetest horse we have. Too bad she wasn't bay Kay Kay!!!You could come and get her!
sales_fiona3.jpg

Here's our filly, "Field of Dreams Hearts Desire", known as Myiah to us. She is a yearling.
ec088027.jpg

Myiah has the coolest barring on her neck and back! We can't wait to drive her!

selena i have seen shall we dance in person and she took my breath away!! in fact i wanted to buy her dam but hubby said i have enough horses (hint never take hubby along)

these are all beautiful!! Ive been wanting that solid bay B show filly for 2 years and have yet to find one or breed one.

Wow showgirl takes my breath away too! I think she wants to come to ohio
default_yes.gif
:

Isnt it funny that if you want a B size you get all under 34?? LOL. I just know next year will be my year, i hope i hope i hope

Last edited:
I have several B fillies, I just love them!
default_wub.png
: Here is a pic of two of my yearlings: the bay on the left is my "Prince" daughter, and the silver bay is by the ASPC/AMHR stallion I had owned in partnership, that died two days after this filly was born. I also have a black yearling B filly but don't have recent pics of her.

Then there's the two year old B filly, and at least one of my weanling fillies from this year will be a B... lots of "driving potential" here, lol!
m_remmy_01.jpg

Latest posts

Back