SHOCK COLLAR for a MINI????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Lou, I thought this question went a lot smoother than a lot of threads in the past. I guess the laugh is on them?

I am confused . . . . I don't understand shortpigs post and I don't see a set-up either. Perhaps I have missed something....

Mary Lou, I thought this question went a lot smoother than a lot of threads in the past. I guess the laugh is on them?
And "I" learned some things from it.
default_yes.gif

I am confused . . . . I don't understand shortpigs post Perhaps I have missed something....
I think she was making a joke about using it on "kids" that don't listen
default_rolleyes.gif

Clarification requested please, from Mary Lou.

You are saying that the Topic Starter put this on to see what developed, and it was a "set up"?

You are also saying that you were aware that it was started for this reason?

Ok first of all many of you won't know me, but many will. I do lurk, haven't posted in a long time BECAUSE of things like this, shame on several of you, hope you enjoy being so bitter and mean!

What has happened is that several "long standing highly thought of" members of this forum (little beginnings) belong to another forum where among other things they scheme up topics to bring here to start fights, then laugh at all of you on their other forum.

In seeing who some of them are I am TRULY APPALLED AT YOU!! I thought you were good, kind, sensitive people, boy was I ever wrong!

Just shows, anyone can be anyone on the internet. Believe maybe, maybe 1 1/10th of what you read and realize often others are laughing at you trying to make you look like a fool.

MA, (miniventures) I almost cried seeing you involved in this, it really hurt.

Going back to lurk now, and no, will NOT be logging back on.

kj

There are lots and lots of topics that are meant to get things jazzed up. If it makes people think, makes people laugh or makes people learn...then where is the problem? Obviously this topic is something real and used and people have different opinions on. I can tell you that the OP didn't mean to hurt anyone--that is just not her style. Did it get people talking? Yup. Is there anyone attacked? nope.

Thank you for the information Kris P.

I will take it that you have answered my questions asked, which I posted prior to your post.

I really loved this forum and have found it so helpful in many ways.

I am not sure what I will do now.

Probably get more housework done
default_yes.gif

You know I am trying really hard here to keep control. But this statement is yet another out and out lie

I can tell you that the OP didn't mean to hurt anyone--that is just not her style. Did it get people talking?

I will copy and paste for everyone to see. At least own up to what you all did and stop hiding

I have way more respect for people who present themselves honestly then people who present themselves one way and act in total opposite when they think other people cant see them

What has happened is that several "long standing highly thought of" members of this forum (little beginnings) belong to another forum where among other things they scheme up topics to bring here to start fights, then laugh at all of you on their other forum.

OH MY GOSH Krispy.......It's great to see you as always, You know I love you, but I really hope you are mistaken about this.
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif

For those that don't know Krispy, she is a very knowledgable and great person, and a breeder that I have highly respected for a good many years. She also doesn't play games so I fear she is correct. Oh my.

One last note from me and I think I'll take a break.

I am an old retired banker and integrity means a lot to me.

A little quote I used often with my children was "If you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember what you said"

I am not as experienced as many of you are with "the ways of the cyber space world" but I can tell you I do not like being "set up" and it sounds like there are a lot of games being played.

I am serious about my animals and living a good life and learning more things for the betterment of myself and my animals.

I love jokes and laughing and good clean fun.

I guess I am just surprised and sorry this happened.

If I have said things that gave you a laugh, I hope it was because I meant to make you laugh, not because I am a "laughable person".

I am confused . . . . I don't understand shortpigs post and I don't see a set-up either. Perhaps I have missed something....

Sorry Matt my post relates to use on humans not animals it was a joke, I tend to have an extreme sense of humor at times. Think children in the house growing up and you will see the humor in it.

Shortpig

kj
First off Krispy glad it brought you out of the woodwork I have missed you so much! Email me once in a while will you please
default_yes.gif

and all I can say is WOW and if this is all true(and I have NEVER HAD A REASON NOT TO TRUST KRIPSY or ML EVER) all I can say is WOW good job... pulled the wool over my eyes big time FOR YEARS so yep everyone LAUGH AWAY you got me and got me good but trust me... fool me once shame on me.. I can promise you it wont happen a 2nd time. Truly disappointed in you hurt and disappointed more then you can ever know.
default_sad.png
default_no.gif
... Happy Holidays

Is it any wonder I choose to surround myself with my animals.. at least no matter what they are honest

Last edited:
I just dont get it...

What is the point of doing all of this?
default_sad.png
This is a place to LEARN, correct people, give suggestions! You people must not realize that Mary Lou has put so much work into this place. For it to be a fun place to learn.

This was a perfectly fine topic to discuss about, but you ignorant people had to make a joke about it and not give people this chance to learn.

What good is it doing the people on this forum, by hummilliating them for fun. AAARRRGGGG
default_new_shocked.gif

I just dont get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_unsure.png

guess we know now who is real and who is not -actions sure speak pretty loud but sadly your words spoke loud as well

Many of you I expected it from... but I will say yep a couple of you really fooled everyone props to you

I once again need to say I am disappointed-- you all didnt delete your threads fast enough as I HAVE THEM totally RUDE I could get equally as rude and really question what it is that makes you all feel you have so much more knowledge but frankly not worth my time I am horrified that I trusted many of you although I will say some of you showed your true colors from day one.

Your characters really came out and to think you all "claim" to be healers(now who is going to heal the feelings you hurt the trust you betrayed?)

"Healers" now that is really the saddest part of this whole thing and perhaps why so many don't believe at this point why should they? Saddest part is that really the joke in the end is on you and I dont think most of you even realize it yet

Hope you all can really find your "path" this holiday season and find the peace you must be lacking in your lives

Last edited:
Ok first of all many of you won't know me, but many will. I do lurk, haven't posted in a long time BECAUSE of things like this, shame on several of you, hope you enjoy being so bitter and mean!

In seeing who some of them are I am TRULY APPALLED AT YOU!! I thought you were good, kind, sensitive people, boy was I ever wrong!

Just shows, anyone can be anyone on the internet. Believe maybe, maybe 1 1/10th of what you read and realize often others are laughing at you trying to make you look like a fool.

kj
This is so untrue. Several folks who are friends saw things on LB getting way too mean and serious as of late and this was intended to lighten things up, and it would have been revealed as such. It was never meant to demean anyone. It is the holiday season, we are all supposed to be loving and supportive of each other, and it seems as though all that is happening lately is bickering.

As it went along the collar discussion got very interesting really, and I did not see any harm done by MA or anyone who responded. I was quite proud to see this thread as an adult discussion instead of a mean vent as so many posts become. Those of you judging MA or Larry or anyone else involved...judge not lest ye be judged. Again this was not malicicious as portrayed by the above poster. None of the "people from another forum" sit around and scheme to harm LB or it's members, that is just a mean thing to say and very untrue. I for one, value this forum family and have enjoyed being a member. If you prefer I leave because I belong to another forum, just ask, many belong to other forums. Those forums have plenty to say about LB but no harm done. I hope this will go away.

Kay, seriously, think...you know most of us...it is the holidays and several threads got heated recently, the intent was to have a bit of short lived fun, and that's all. I would hope that years worth of membership and friendship here would overbalance any faux pau that may have just occurred. No one is perfect, most of all me.

This is so untrue. Several folks who are friends saw things on LB getting way too mean and serious as of late and this was intended to lighten things up, and it would have been revealed as such. It was never meant to demean anyone.

Well I have it.. in black and white and not even all of it but trust me enough.. and trust me again... NOT MEANT TO DEMEAN ANYONE are you KIDDING?????? WOW what do you feel DEMEAMING IS THEN?

Cause really name calling, laughing and making fun of.... all sounds pretty demeaning in my book.

Come on now deleting posts doesnt mean that what you put out there on the internet isnt there for all to see-demanding to know and trying to "out" who told what you all have been doing for MONTHS NOW isnt going to change that really guys the jig is up

it was done and said at least be honest about it.. sigh

Last edited:
dimi please stop. I have read your entire secret forum. If you all meant no harm why are you all hiding and in secret?? Why is your secret forum now gone?? Seems to me if you had nothing to be ashamed of you wouldnt need to remove it. Or use secret names etc.

You all fooled me for years but no more. It is ONLY out of respect for Mary Lou that I am not copying and pasting what you all said. She has been through enough.

You and your entire group should apologize to everyone on this forum and then leave.

Just so we dont put all the heat on two people there were many other names on this secret forum. Rabbit you at least have always shown your true colors on the forum but I have to say you were even more vile on this secret forum. Your posts didnt suprise me at all

What happened here was a case of a joke that went too far. All of us got carried away goofing around took it too far without meaning to. It happens time and again--no one is perfect. The "back porch" type area the thread refferenced is meant for venting--a place to blow off steam and let it all out--suppsedly a safe place to get it all out, dump it and move on. It is also one tiny part of a bigger picture and not the focus at all. This episode was a case of "hey--let's find the nuttiest, craziest thing and see if we can get things fired up". We do it to each other to get things going when it is too quiet too! Yes--I do admit there is one person I named that gets on my last nerve! I vented to friends about it and let it go. I am sorry now that we went too far with it, but sorrier still that what was meant as something goofy has turned into something so very hurtfull. I can tell you that this was NOT the intent. What was a joke--and would have been admitted to on here--has instead now turned ugly. It is indeed ironic--we were talking about things being dull and needing fired up and now we have it. No matter what--people are people and no one is perfect. We all have gripes and we all have pet peeves--you just don't expect for them to blindside you. No one here can honestly say they never said anything about anyone else, vented and then got over it. This was a joking way of handling that. What stinks is that those involved know those parts copied and being passed around are one tiny piece of a much larger thing. I admit to fanning the flames a bit in good fun. I will also stand by Maryann and say she is a great lady full of warmth and love for people and animals. This was tongue in cheek silliness now turned mean.

Back