SHOCK COLLAR for a MINI????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, Marty, I believe that you were taken in by a bunch of FAKES.

Fake in more ways than one.

Now it seems that the people that are most worth knowing and talking to here are leaving, or have already left, the forum. Maybe that was the intent of all this, to try & chase some people away. Good for you.

Karma. Yes. What goes around comes around, and my Christmas wish for you all....may Santa bring you what you truly deserve this Christmas.

And you were never curious as to what was being talked about in the other areas? I mean, which category was lets talk about the LB people. Was the title of that forum a secret code? Name in such a way that no one would want to look there?
I'm pretty sure that when Marty was active in that forum, playing jokes was the least of her concerns. Michael has been gone for almost a year and a half now, and while Marty might have been going to the "secret forum" for comfort, love and help, I doubt she was active in the other things going on there. She truly seemed shocked and upset over finding out that the place she went for healing, could be the "secret forum" this forum was talking about.

And you were never curious as to what was being talked about in the other areas? I mean, which category was lets talk about the LB people. Was the title of that forum a secret code? Name in such a way that no one would want to look there?
OK, here I go again, but I'm gonna guess this forum was just like any other, so in reality this was not some "secret forum" of only LB members who went there to talk about other members, but just another one of the million forums on the internet. Taking Marty's response re: healing, and Dimimores response about reiki, communicating, etc. that forum was based on on those things and the members were people with those interests.

Again, I wasn't there, don't know what was said, and obviously based on the many posts here that I have read a lot of you don't know either, so my question now is this.....why is it such a big deal that members of LB were also members of another forum?????? I am a member of 6 forums and there are members that overlap, does this mean we should all make everyone aware of the other forums they are members of just in case???? Makes no sense to me. I do understand people were hurt, but they should discuss the issue privately and see if it can be resolved or not, not in public. JMHO.

Also, if I started a thread entitled "mare or stallion for a pet", just to get people's opinions and see if what I had read about stallions for pets was true, would I be wrong???? The correlation between that and this discussion.....my thread would be just to see opnions and how people felt..would there be disagreements/fights/strong voices/uproar/etc? I bet there would be...mares the best, no never have a stallion for a pet, why a stallion,geld him, geldings only for pets, on and on.............

OK, here I go again, but I'm gonna guess this forum was just like any other, so in reality this was not some "secret forum" of only LB members who went there to talk about other members, but just another one of the million forums on the internet. Taking Marty's response re: healing, and Dimimores response about reiki, communicating, etc. that forum was based on on those things and the members were people with those interests.

Again, I wasn't there, don't know what was said, and obviously based on the many posts here that I have read a lot of you don't know either, so my question now is this.....why is it such a big deal that members of LB were also members of another forum?????? I am a member of 6 forums and there are members that overlap, does this mean we should all make everyone aware of the other forums they are members of just in case???? Makes no sense to me. I do understand people were hurt, but they should discuss the issue privately and see if it can be resolved or not, not in public. JMHO.

Also, if I started a thread entitled "mare or stallion for a pet", just to get people's opinions and see if what I had read about stallions for pets was true, would I be wrong???? The correlation between that and this discussion.....my thread would be just to see opnions and how people felt..would there be disagreements/fights/strong voices/uproar/etc? I bet there would be...mares the best, no never have a stallion for a pet, why a stallion,geld him, geldings only for pets, on and on.............

Back