SHOCK COLLAR for a MINI????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a copy of this so called secret forum, I'd like to have a copy to read. Please email a copy to [email protected]

Thanks.
default_saludando.gif

What the heck happened here? Anyone care to PM me and let fill me in as i think i am missing allot here. I am very very lost ......

We did prove one point......our forum was a secret for one reason. Had all of the petty people here known about all of us "communicating, psychic, sensitive, etc. people" here on LB we would have been condemned and scorned, just like we are being now.

[SIZE=12pt]this statement does not make sense to me...i don't think people are comdeming you all "communicating, phychics, sensitive, ect. people" for having a private place to talk, from the sounds of it it was used to make fun and talk about people, i DON'T agree with OwedBySockit, venting to a friend is way different then a bunch of women chatting about how to start fights and making fun of others unless your venting is different then mine
default_no.gif
. suprised i am NOT but saddened yes, Nikki[/SIZE]

Kim and others that are hurt, I guess I may be writing to myself here to.

The majority of the people on here are all joined by one thing, and that is the love of the miniature horse. They are 99% of the time, nice, kind, people. Some of us are very passionate about certain things and have different triggers that put us at defense.

I know a couple of the people involved and I am very surprised that they would have taken part in it but the fact of the matter is, they still are usually very kind people (although, my guard will be up a bit for a while). I am sure they wish they hadn't, and that some of the things that they got caught saying could have been erased a bit quicker. They didn't, and some read them. They feel like they were treasoned as someone gave away their secret forum site.

So you see, the ones that were truly hurt by this are those that started it in the first place. We stayed civil, discussed our differing opinions like adults, and it ruined their fun.

Don't you think that the ones on the "secret forum" are just upset that they were outted in such a public way? Can you truly believe apologies from those who made fun of LB and it's members and tried to turn us into a joke? I think they are just "sorry" that they were found out.

Okay i got the background info and i for one am just completely blown away!

Lilbeginnings is a very public forum, i have spent more hours on here in the past 3 (almost four) years and we have been threw thick and thin. I dont care what anybody has to say behind our backs here, but i know the good the people on this forum have done and when we come together we can do great things on here. I am just at loss for words here. I dont know the exact people involved yet, and actually im kind of hoping i dont have to find out, but i will draw my own conclusions
default_no.gif

Just close this now, would be best for all, not horse related anymore?

Why is this allowed to keep going on and on and on....
default_new_shocked.gif

Please do not tell me not too read it, if I do not like it... It is on the top of our topics here..
default_frusty.gif
Hello Monitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to The Path for healing. I had lots of questions about communicating with the dead, physic stuff, things like that. I wanted them to teach me how to contact Michael and find signs from him. I trusted them completely, bared my heart and soul there several times in my darkest times. They helped me; they were always there for me; good to me. They are healers.

I don't know why they did this. I didn't know anything about it but I think it was really a bad stupid idea which some have already admitted they screwed up. Sounds like they were experimenting. And someone mentioned it had something to do to "lighten up the forum" in regards to the holiday season? I'm sorry, but I do not understand. I think it's wrong to set people up to fight on purpose. If anyone wants to do something to lighten up the forum for the holidays, start caroling and put some red and green scrunchies on your horses.

Yep, I missed out on it all too--I didn't even look at this thread until I saw the other one started by Matt--from there I had to come here to see what the big deal was. Now I'm glad I did, because I learned something today--I'm not surprised at what was going on but have to say I am a little surprised at who is involved.

Obviously I haven't been to the secret forum--and have no interest in going there--but it's interesting to read here how those involved figure that it was all just a harmless joke until it became public knowledge here...then it suddenly becomes mean and nasty. What an interesting concept. Your little clique isn't at all mean and nasty, but everyone else here is both of those things, eh?

I could care less what was actually posted on this secret forum, but I would find it interesting to know who all is on it. I've figured out a few from this thread but obviously there are others. What a bunch of fakes. I would vote to have you all banned for a certain time...a time out shall we say? Lucky for you that's not my decision to make.

And I'm very happy to see those that aren't in that secret forum group--most of the ones here that I like the most aren't a part of it, and I'm sure glad I didn't have those people figured wrong!!

I have learned a lot, ignored stuff I didn't think would work for me, asked a few questions, laughed at things, got mad at things, etc..I could go on and on.

My point is this is a open forum so there are many, many people who's age, background, experience and abilities vary greatly. This will ALWAYS cause problems, debates, disagreements (whatever you choose to call it). Does that make it bad, no, not in my opinion anyway.

I belong to a few forums and "issues" occur regularly on all of them, that's part of life, especially in cyberspace when people are sitting in front of a monitor vs. talking face to face.

So some of these members have another place to chat...how is that any different than sending an email or PM, other than it doesn't clutter your inbox, you read when you want to, respond when you want to, etc. The only difference I see is someone who wan't a member of the "other place" found out...I must say, I don't know what was said but if someone was complaining to a friend,wether it be one friend face to face or 500 friends on a private forum, they are going to be caught up in the moment and say many things, possibly "ugly" and hurtful things.........I don't know about you all but that is why I vent to my friends, so I don't say those kind of things to the person or people I am upset with. It gives me the chance to "get things off my chest" so to speak and once the anger or annoyance is gone I can deal more appropriately with the situation whatever it may be....

That's just my 2 cents for what it's worth......I've been reading on here for quite a while, had issues joining, got that taken care of and read daily and will continue to do so.

WORD to OwnedbySockit.... that means I agree with her for those who do not visit any other type of message boards.

I can understand the hurt that some felt - but cannot understand the need they had to make sure that others were hurt as well. What good did that do? Someone has to explain that one to me.

And posting the link to the other forum in that other thread - well IMO that was a sad thing to do. What purpose did that serve? Simply fanning the fire, playing yet more games - and standing back to watch the fun?? I wonder.

I guess I simply do not care for such battles - and ones that some members seem to relish in - being played out here on the forum as if it was your personal battlefield.

Everyone needs to stop playing games IMO - on both "sides".

And already - the PMs appear to be flying and the witchhunt has begun - one member just PMed me to accuse me of being on the secret forum and saying she knew it all along... based on my comments in the other "shock collar" thread. She is wrong - but whatever - why let facts get in the way. See Lisa - I was concerned that would happen - and so it has...

Nice. Once the fire starts - it is hard to put out. And people who were never involved are going to get burned along the way....

Marty - I can feel how hurt you are... ((((HUGS))))

I've been to The Path for healing. I don't know why they did this. I didn't know anything about it
Ok, please explain something to me. Was this "secret forum" set up with different categories, same as the LB Forum is set up?

And you were never curious as to what was being talked about in the other areas? I mean, which category was lets talk about the LB people. Was the title of that forum a secret code? Name in such a way that no one would want to look there?

Sheryl, there WAS a forum set up in the list for "venting"... I found out in the web archives... unfortunately, all you can see is how the forum was set up, no posts, and I couldn't tell if you needed a separate code to get in.
default_wacko.png

Nicole

I do not doubt there was a secret forum. What I do doubt is people saying they were there but didn't look around and know nothing about the bad stuff that went on there.

Matt - you funny.

I understand what you're thinking, I was just answering your question to Marty on how the secret forum was set up, that's all.

Back