Shasta@ Hidden Pond Farm new pics pg 18 post 171

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
having fun

100_0550.jpg

Shasta's not amused

100_0551.jpg

now tonights pics

100_0543.jpg

100_0516.jpg

100_0542.jpg

we were being funny.. in all honesty I am too short to get the over the back pics of her I'll see if hubby will take them.

She can't clamp her tail, and a few days ago she looked like she swallowed a small car, but she doesn't any more after she rolled about 5 times throughout the day outside.

teats could fill more, and she scrunches up her woohaa when I pick up her tail last night it was really puffy and relaxed until I picked her tail up.

morning pics

100_0555.jpg

100_0554.jpg

100_0552.jpg

When they are ready to foal "normally" their hooha stays puffy and swollen even when the tail is lifted.

anhourprevious.jpg

well not much changed from last night until this morning, but from this morning until tonight we have changes

100_0585.jpg

100_0581.jpg

100_0587.jpg

100_0584.jpg

Ok, so tested her milk today, its White, cannot see through it at all. And dripping not streaming but slow small drips not enough to concern me about lost colostrum.

test strip: hopefully ya'll can see it, its yellow no orange left in it at all.

100_0595.jpg

bag

100_0589.jpg

100_0594.jpg

100_0591.jpg

woohaa today

100_0592.jpg

See there's life in the little grey cells yet!! LOL!!

Looks as though we shall have a baby Shasta by morning!
default_thumbup.gif

Ooooop's the cam has gone down in the 15 minutes since I last checked on Shasta. Is it working for you others??

Oh man I wish I could view the cam from my iPhone, but apparently it won't support the video streaming
default_sad.png

I've been watching your thread, and I have to say your mare is beautiful!! I can't wait to see what she has in that big belly!

Wish I could help keep a watch on her!

Wow, her udder and nipples sure are full! She looks to be waxing too! Tonight could be her night! She is currently hoovering her stall.

Latest posts

Back