Shasta@ Hidden Pond Farm new pics pg 18 post 171

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's looking good, but still has a little way to go yet I think. Her bag will fill more and her teats fill not long before she foals. Her tummy will drop into more of a V and then appear to 'move forward' as she gets really close.

So we wait! Possibly even another week or 10 days?

Again I must compliment you on how well she looks - she's such a pretty girl too.
default_yes.gif

I cant get the cam to come up? It was fine earlier on this morning, but when I went back just now to check again I cant get it. Shasta was lying flat out the last time I looked. Hope everything is ok and that it is just a cam glitch?

Can someone check to see if it working now - I've got to go do my boys. Thanks.
default_yes.gif

6.05am and she is down sternal resting. Anna I am not sure if there what happened but the cam is running for me

Thanks Renee - think it must be me coz also having trouble now with Delilah, but none of the others??

Just glad Shasta is alright.
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
Yes she loves her food and she seems to enjoy spreading her hay all over the stall, and sleeping is one of her favorite past times. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and last night, so I do really appreciate the extra eyes on her. She doesn't look much different today than she did yesterday. But here are the morning pics.
default_smile.png
She will be going outside shortly, I'm just moving slow this morning.

2012-04-05_09-25-10_252.jpg

2012-04-05_09-28-33_961.jpg

2012-04-05_09-26-35_790.jpg

3am and Shasta standing snoozing - hay all over the place as normal. LOL!!

It will be interesting to see what she looks like tonight.
default_smile.png

can we see her udder from behind please, just bend down and lift her tail.

Now that is some udder changes! Seeing all these apply girls is really making me want to find Gracie and I a new addition.

2012-04-06_20-53-55_985.jpg
Front of bag

2012-04-06_20-54-08_982.jpg
rear of bag

2012-04-06_20-54-33_70.jpg
belly

2012-04-06_20-54-23_682.jpg

This is how she looked tonight, her milk looked like1% milk tonight.

Just checked in aswell and yes, she's snoozing quietly.

Well after an initial scare at 6am of her escaping from her stall, she's been pretty quiet until about 3pm when she was acting really uncomfy. My friend gave me a predict a foal kit and she tested the 5 squares before a minute was up, which according to that means within the next 12 hours. But I've seen the tests lie... lol So we watch and we wait. I do have bag pics from tonight they are below. Milk is ready based on consistency, color and texture. Bag is fuller than I expected it to get, so we are good there, I'm happy with it. Just waiting on her so show us what she's hiding.

2012-04-08_22-14-05_141.jpg
From the front

2012-04-08_22-12-46_987.jpg
from the back.

Boy! The pictures from the front makes her nipples look humongous!! Fingers crossed for you!

Back