SEE MY BLIND FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleemay

Reaction score
Just got an email that SWEETIE will be on Equusite on Monday the 2nd. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Go check her out. Other than blind, she's looks just like a healthy foal. :saludando:

Thanks for letting everyone know. I will be looking for her tomorrow! :bgrin

Bet she has your heart just as Helen has ours. So glad things are going so well for you guys.

I'm going over now to vote for her and this will bump your post up so hopefully more folks will go and vote.

Good luck,

Joyce L

Sorry, I didn't put the address, here it is:

www.equusite.com

Go to Todays Pictures.

Joyce L

:aktion033: She has my vote. What a cutie. Would love to see her face bet it's just as cute as the rest of her if not cutier. Good Lucl!

Bet she has your heart just as Helen has ours. So glad things are going so well for you guys.
How is she doing by the way? I haven't heard an update in a while. I hope all is well.
default_yes.gif
:

starleemay, your filly is a cutie-patootie! And she is WINNING too! It looks like she is well loved.
default_wub.png
:

Just gave her 2 tens and she's in the lead!!!!

Hi, What a cutie!!! She got two tens from me as well. Sounds like she is coping well. Love the bell idea.

Sandra

Serenity Park Miniatures

New Zealand

Back