Secret Santa Hints

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy am I late but I think I put something on my email--not sure.

I have two minis, A size, that are just my little loves. They play alot.

A jolly ball would be great fun. Anything for my minis would be so nice.

I have Bible Study at my home on Thursdays so a cover for my Bible,it is a large size, home made or from a store would be nice with a handle to carry it as I am in a wheelchair and that way I would not drop it so easy.

This is my first year so I think I would be happy with most anything because it is from my SS.

FLFlyingW

Surprise me
default_yes.gif
Just remember that I am horseless now so I don't have anyone to use gadgets on.

Things that pop into my mind are:

I love Breyer horses! I actually need a set of coasters for my coffee table
default_yes.gif
I like big picture books and also self help books and picture frames. I'm really just excited to be participating in this so I will be happy with whatever I get
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well anything horse or donkey related works here....
default_wink.png
Anything personalized with RJR Miniatures. I am easy to please, and of course I love surprises.. I also love goosecreek candles!
default_saludando.gif

This is my first time doing this and I am very excited.... so is my 11 year old daughter!

Things I like are.....

Anything for the horses of course - we have 2 big horses and 4 minis!!

Anything horse for the house is good too! Been riding horses my whole life so my life revolves around them (and my 3 kids too- haha)!

Cant't think of anything else - I'm not really picky and its really the thought that counts and the fun of Secret Santa!! Can't wait!!
default_new_multi.gif
PLUS I LOVE A SURPRISE!!

So I missed the call to be added for the Secret Santa? bummer.

Yeah, I'm sorry
default_sad.png

Sign up is always in the month of Oct. and it was pinned on the main forum for a month.

I hope you get in on it next year
default_smile.png

Yeah, I'm sorry
default_sad.png
Sign up is always in the month of Oct. and it was pinned on the main forum for a month.

I hope you get in on it next year
default_smile.png
Not surprising with my class load that I missed the announcement (October is the mid-term push). I've signed up for another SS on another forum and will put my time in to that one this year then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back