Secret Santa Hints

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"REO", who is organizing the Secret Santa, has asked that people email her with their hints for gifts. BUT...Just in case! LOL

Love in the Time of Cholera

2nd Season of "Dexter" on DVD

First Season of Star Trek: Voyager on DVD (is that $20 or under in the U.S.?LOL)

A nice new navy barn halter

Hmmmm..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty easy to buy for too...

But here are some of my interests....just in case ;)

*CARDIGAN Welsh Corgis

*Dressage

*I love Candy! Chocolates especially!!
default_wub.png

*pretty much anything horse related, or even dog related (toys, treats, that kinda thing)

*candles and nice smelly stuff

*Colorado Avalanche hockey

homemade, store bought....doesn't matter to me
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Ok this is the first time I've done this Secret Santa so this will be fun!!

-horse figurines

-I love showing horses so anything show related shampoos etc.. would be great! We go through a lot of supplies

-our farm colors are red and black

-I love milk chocolate and nuts (peanuts cashews etc..)

-size medium shirt

-I have 21 horses so anything horse related would do:)

- pretty much anything as I'm easy to please!

Have Fun and Thank you in advance Secret Santa!!

-Jessica

This will be my second year, and I am super pumped.

I like things I can use for the horses, any "horsey-type" gifts as well. Please, no food or figurines. Umm.. I wear a size Adult small in t-shirts.. Anything mini-horse related I will love. I do show a lot as well.. My horses all generally wear a size average or medium halter, but I do have one that is a small.

I am not sure what else to add. If I think of anything I will though!

default_aktion033.gif

Country Music CDs (I'm really wanting the new CDs from: Taylor Swift (new or 1st), Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Gord Bamford)

books (love historical fiction, historical romance [haha no nekkid people on the cover ;)], fantasy and horsey books)

candles (lavender and vanilla are my favourite scents)

horsey stuff

I do dog agility, so anything fun for that would be cool.

I love wolves.

Chocolate covered cherries

Vancouver Canucks hockey

Please no jewelry: I'm allergic to everything but real 14k gold :S

I have one cat who is Queen of the World
default_rolleyes.gif

Well let me start by saying This has been a blast and I have totally enjoyed ALL my Secret Santa gifts! :love

Ok... lets see... I love home made or store bought! Milk chocolate and white chocolate are my favorite! Coffee!!! any and all flavors or a new mug! I'd love a tee shirt from your farm or from a local farm that you like in your area(size large). A cool barn sign or one for the chicken coop( can be home made!!!
default_yes.gif
) that would be great! I quilt so horsey fabric is always welcome! Halters in size large or extra large. I have dogs, cats, llamas, goats, chickens and many other animals, so treats or reciepies for treats would be great!! Oh and I LOVE smelly candles!!!!! All smells!!!

Thanks in advance Secret Santa!!!!! I hope this helped!!!!
default_wub.png

Now all I have to do is wait for my name so I can check here then go shopping!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I can't wait!!!

Leya

Well my giftee hasnt posted yet so if you have put in for the Secret Santa please post here some of your likes. Thanks

I would love anything for my new barn; being horsey decor, hooks to hang stuff (can never have enough), grooming stuff, or whatever. I have one mini horse and one mini donkey, both boys and the barn has four stalls (for more purchases ;) in the future). The barn colors are hunter green and tan.

I also love anything Irish; including shamrocks, clover, celtic crosses, music, and dance.

I also collect horse harness brasses, the medallions that hang on driving horses. I only have a few, so any duplicates at this point would be rare. Any pony or mini size would be great too. There is one of Robin Hood I have been looking for and don't have yet.

I am fairly easy to please, not picky at all. One request is that I do not need candles or lotions of any kind.

Is it this time of year already???
default_new_shocked.gif
Well I can`t wait this is my favorite holiday
default_wub.png
!!

This is my third year in the secret santa, now my kids are in also, its so much fun waiting

to get that surprise in the mail.

O.k. here are my hints now...

I collect shot glasses, I have 3 yorkys, so something for them would be o.k. they

are such babies also...We have 10 minis, A and R size would be o.k. for them. I

wear a 3x in shirts also. Candy is o.k. but really don`t need that this holiday
default_wink.png

So anything really would be o.k. with me, its the fun in it...

Thanks,

Tina (punky)

Anybody remember when we we're supposed to get our names? REO are you here?

This is a copy of what she posted on the first post about signing up for it.

When all entries are in, I will email you a name and address of someone

for you to get a gift for. (Around Nov.1st) Or earlier!!!

The gift is $20 in value. It can be home made.

DEAD LINE to enter is October 21st!

Here are some hints for my secret santa:

I would like anything homemade from your state, miniature horse book (Miniature Horse Comformation)

Anything for my horses or barn (would love homemade stall signs for each stall with the horses name on it) one would be a good start. Here are their names just in case
default_smile.png
Eli, Squirrel, Chip, Maggie, Trixie, Mariah, Spotlight and Tucker. I don't really have a barn color but I do love purple. And finally, any halter size should be med. to large.

I also like Painted Ponies.

YW AppyLover2
default_smile.png

I hope more people will put their wishes so their Secret Santas know what to buy them...

WOOHOO got my person a few minutes ago!! I cannot wait to get started!!

Here are a few hints...
default_wink.png

I would love anything for them or having to do with my horses (books, tack, art,) or universal horsey stuff. I also love homemade anything...made with Heart . I love coffee, flavored hot cocoa, unique things, cooking/baking, chocolate, holiday or fruity candles, something from where you live, photo editing computer software AND Josh Groban. Our farm (Blue Star Miniatures) colors are royal Blue (although we use several shades sometimes) silver and black. Shirt size large. Jewlery is great...LOVE the Chrystalpaths stuff!! Just no earrings...allergic to most metals in my ears.

Dislikes~Not a lot in this department except strong floral scents. As many have stated how can anyone dislike something given from the heart?

HAPPY SHOPPING TO ALL!!
default_saludando.gif

Seeing everyone else's posts here I realized I left a couple things out on the list I sent REO. I wear a women's small or medium in shirts and Kody (although an A-sized mini) wears a size Large halter.

I love mint, hot chocolate, books, anything Celtic, cats, bells/windchimes...Kody's fond of horse treats and his colors are black and green. I like irridescent colors, especially blue and purple and green. The gift I'd be most excited about is something personalized like a caricature of Kody or a drawing/woodburn/photo album or collage, stuff like that. I LOVE creative personalized gifts! I'm actively into driving and own www.cde4vse.com. I have an Amazon.com wishlist under my name and date of birth, which you can find in my profile if you're looking for book ideas.

One special request: No scented items please! My mom is allergic so I can't have scented candles or lotions or things.
default_sad.png
I sure do love vanilla and citrus stuff though.
default_shutup.gif
default_footinmouth.gif

I have everything I need for grooming/bathing/showing at this time. I also have plenty of calendars for next year! *LOL*

The quickest way to my heart is through (surprise!) Kody.
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
If it has him on it, involves him, or is for him I'll probably love it.

Oh, and I just got my ears pierced last Friday! I'm 26 and phobic of needles so this was a huge deal for me. I don't know yet if I'm allergic to any metals although I hope not. Stainless steel seems fine so far and I'd love a small delicate set of silver-tone earrings.

Wow, I think I just jumped into the Christmas Spirit without even realizing it!
default_wacko.png

Leia

This is my first secret santa ever.. hmm.. I am horrible at hints...

Anything horse related... figurines, books, tack, etc.

Books - I love to read.... Like almost anything (romance is my favorite on a nice rainy day). But I also like educational books about horses....

Candles

I will keep thinking......

Thanks!

Dear Secret Santa,

I've been a good girl. I would like something I can use with my minis, a mini book like one on confirmation or a candle, Burts Bees or even something from the North Pole where you live Santa. I can't wait to see what you got me SS.

This is my first year with the Secert Santa. I did send a list, but wanted to post on here. I don't have my name yet, but if my Secret Santa is reading this.. I am a very easy person to buy for..I have four minis, 2 mares, 1 gelding and a weanling(colt).. Anything for the mini's.. My hubby just finished my barn and now I have space for decorations.. Any handmade crafts. My shirt size is a adult small..Love coffee, Could use a nice mini mug:wink Candles.. Really anything.
default_wub.png
Also, I collect anything with Faith on it.. Faith is my daughters name, and I have started a nice collection of items for her..Also a nice pic of my horses, as I see many of the forum memebers are very creative..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back