Secret Santa Hints

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted a wish list because I really can't think of anything I need. Miniforfaith had a good idea about doing something with a picture of the horses. I like candy. Already have more candles than I can find room for. I read a lot of mystery novels. Different samples of horse treats are always good. Come to think of it different dog treats would work too. I love wind chimes. Shirt size medium. Anything warm is good since it's obvious I'm not going to be able make my move back to Florida before winter. Whoever my Secret Santa is....just send me something you'd like for yourself. That always seems to work.

Hummm........I like horsey items, and can always use halters, lead ropes, treats, etc.

I'm sure what ever you like I will like also.
default_smile.png

Ok, so I'm a little slow getting this posted, here.

I love just about anything horse related (please no picture frames, our wedding supplied me with frames for a life time); I have full-size horses and miniatures (you can see them all on my website).

I like candles; favorite scent is vanilla (no food flavors please, wouldn't want my husband to think I've been baking
default_wink.png
).

I love flavored hot chocolate.

Chocolate is always a hit (no peanuts, but I love almonds).

Size for t-shirts/sweatshirts is x-large (prefer t-shirts).

I also like to quilt, so fabrics is always fun (favorite colors are blue and peach, but not together).

This will be my first year with the secret santa and I can't wait.

Wow hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner. I can't wait I love giving presents.............hehehehe

Let's see Things I like are:

Farm colors are Pink/ Turquiose
default_new_shocked.gif

(Really Wishing ...I been a good girl) Pink EZ ALL Foamer..........I love pink
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Anything homemade of Western Decor (signs or whatever)

Anything to do with Miniature (horses, donkeys and mules)

Any kind of horse/cowboy t-shirts size large/sweatshirts xlarge

Horse Treats of any kind

Anything to do with Toy/Mini Australian Shepherds

Anything to do with Phar Lap (great Australian race horse from the late 20's and early 30"s)
default_smile.png

I love to read horse stories and historical romance

Any kind of horse artwork

Knick knacks from Elmer the silly horse

Any kind of horse supplies (brushes, combs, wormers, glitter, etc)

Lead ropes, halters, any kind of Clinton Anderson materials.....

Or anything to do with where my Secret Santa is from

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
MOST IMPORTANTLY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO GET ME BECAUSE IT IS FROM A "SPECIAL LB FRIEND"
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so much fun and I'm happy to get anything from my SS.

I collect or like: Angels and wind chimes. Dark chocolate and rose scented items, mysteries, flowers any little decoration for my flower gardens, please nothing purple.

Every year we have done this has been so special, thank you Robin for puting this all together and Mary Lou for allowing us to do it.

Oh how fun
default_laugh.png

1. Anything with/for Pugs or St.Bernards(3 Pugs,1 St.Bernard), Orca (killer) whales,the ocean,Arabian horses,miniature horses,or hummingbirds.

2. Windchimes,suncatchers anything hangy,shiny and sparkly (did I mention that I was part raccoon..lol)

3. Candles:love-citrus,cranberry,floral and natural,clean scents.Please....no candles that smell like food or smell sweet
default_no.gif

4. Decor:Western,barnyard,flowers,or any kind of poultry (Aagghh....gagging...gagging)
default_no.gif
Primatives scare me
default_no.gif

I like my decor to be nature inspired,relaxing,natural colors.I would make a good Feng Shui student....my family.....not so much
default_rolleyes.gif

5. I love flavored coffees and hot chocolates
default_smile.png

6. Homemade soaps-again,no food/sweet smelling

7. I love homemade crafts (please refer to numbers 4-5)

8. Caramels & Chocolates (
default_wub.png
!!)

9. Favorite colors:purple,Pink,Green and earthy/natural colors
default_laugh.png

10. A blood Bay colt w/four white stockings and just a little white on the face (hey man.....you can't blame a person for trying
default_rolleyes.gif
)

11. I'm really pretty easy
default_wub.png
I will love any/everything

Thanking you in advance.

I hope you have a safe and wonderful "CHRISTMAS"
default_new_shocked.gif

Carrie

I know that im a bit late getting around to post this so for my secret santa here are a few ideas

I know i sent REO a list of a few things and I am pretty easy to shop for I like just about anything LOL i have been doing this for a few years now and have gotten lots of really neat gifts !

I like anything horsy of course - mini related , paint horses (my avatar is my stallion) and arabians ( grew up showing them and i have my mare and a colt of hers now)

My most wanted item i think would be over the limit but its a mini horse manual that i am in with a few of REO's horses I just havent been able to get it and i cant remember the name of the book.

I drive a semi truck for work and would love a giant coffee mug that i could say microwave soup in to eat ( i eat alot of cold stuff and this winter soup would be great! ) it could have a horse on it or just be a neat mug

I also would love to get a harness pad set that would look good on a buckskin or a black ( got one of each
default_wink.png
)

I like anything sweet - so does my hubby he tends to eat the cookies/candy before i do)

I love to bake too and would love a new set of oven mitts ( I accidently melted mine
default_wacko.png
thats a story in its own)

I am doin my new house in the tuscan style decor

I love horsey or christmas orniments

I would love a new harness but thats a bit outta the price range
default_wink.png

we have jack russells a lab and a aussie too.

Ah and i wear and xl in shirts and sweatshirts come in handy on the truck in the winter ( darker colored or grey im bad with white !)

uh thats about all i can think of but i will post again if i can think of anything

hope my person posts soon so i can get a few more hints.

These are a few of my favorite things:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, oh I mean...

1. Green (all shades) and neutral colors

2. Anything knick knacky or art pertaining to haflingers
default_biggrin.png

3. Art supplies (I draw and paint)

4. Victorian Christmas items

5. Homemade or craft show items rock!
default_aktion033.gif

6. Love candles and smelly things

7. True crime books

8. Garden or outside hangy things

9. History is cool especially stuff about the Titanic

10. Jane Austen books
default_yes.gif

I really like things that are local to the town my secret santa lives in, and I love it when they include a note and tell me a bit about theirselves!
default_wink.png

Handmade items are great also.

T-shirts are always welcome, I'm an XL. My favorite colors are purple, teal, blue.

a big thanks to REO and LB for taking on this project every year!
default_biggrin.png

Just want to let everyone know that if your looking for a great homemade gift for your giftee....my grandmother is making wonderful machine embroidered items, mini foal blankets, custom dog coats and also does special orders so if your interested...feel free to check out her web page that I have added to our website. It is the Blue Star Designs link on our site www.bluestarminiatures.com

Happy shopping....I have already started....
default_aktion033.gif

Gosh, I loved all my little gifts last year!! Anything mini related Big and Small. Anything German Shepherd anything from your state. One of your horses....heck...I love everything!!

I am new to this Secret Santa thing this year but I love anything horsey or Boston Terrier related!!!! Thanks
default_saludando.gif

Heck I'm easy as I like everything really...but here are a few hints..

I have 2 black & white pinto ponies that drive.. Guinness & Domino

I love cookbooks or any horse related books

Anything with a moose on it (kitchen towels, potholders, or whatever)

I'm a size small and have pierced ears.

Any country decor

Suprise me! :DOH!

Moosewood

I am happy for my Secret Santa to surprise me! I own 2 Minis and hopefully will have a foal born in the early new year. Something from my Santa's local area would be fun.

Favourite colour is purple/mauve/lilac.

Clothes size - eerrmmmm??? XL or XXL! (Think I need to go on a diet)

Well, I'm a little slow on the draw here.
default_rolleyes.gif
I've been looking and looking for the "hints" thread for weeks now and just couldn't find it.
default_laugh.png
Yeah, I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack.
default_laugh.png

This is too fun! I'm really looking forward to shopping for my person.

Things I would like are jewelry making supplies, anything that is like rusted metal and has a star on it (decoration of some type), purple adjustable barn halter, halter charm, book on driving minis, chocolate (yum
default_smile.png
), horse treats, anything handmade, anything at all really.
default_smile.png

Hi Parmela!
default_cheekkiss.gif

I did send everyones hints to their Santa but it's really fun reading them here too!
default_biggrin.png

I think this is the biggest year yet with 131!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back